1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting video here from Sideshow and Hot Toys. Since when does Howard do videos ? InArt are really kicking their ass for them to come out with a video like this. HT clearly had to get in a new guy on the right who could do the hair and more state of the art tech.

I love the first question......"What makes you come back to The Joker project. You can take it from me his answer WASN'T "InArt" :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 655003

Anyone that isnā€™t blindly devoted to a company could deduce InArt is the reason. Youā€™d have to be a HT bootlicker to think otherwise.

Man, you really hate this company.

Not entirely true. I hate the people that run it. Mainly H.Chan.

I respect the artists, designers, employees, factories and workers that make their products. I used to like HT, but when they got too arrogant and refused to do right by the consumer is when I began to resent them. I honestly donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever let it goā€¦but I have this sinking feeling in my stomachā€¦

While the competition is currently good and we collectors are getting better products, I canā€™t shake the feeling that H.Chan is scheming up something fierce to snuff out IA. Itā€™s happened before with Enterbay and to some extent, QMX with their pennywise.

I wantā€¦no, WE.NEED IA to stick around for a long time. Itā€™ll breed more competition not just between IA and HTā€¦but other companies, official and 3rd party as well. We the consumers and collectors win. I refuse to go back to the decade of half a**ed figures with passing resemblance to the actor.

EDIT-also:

Itā€™s not just disliking the CEO and others at the co.

I just hate tribalism. You have the bootlickers LITERALLY coming out wanting the DEATH of IAā€¦.

Likeā€¦what??? Why?? What do we gain from that?? Those same bootlickers wonā€™t even acknowledge HTs sudden improvement was a result of IA entering the scene. In their minds, the Artisan line is just ā€œthe usual HT qualityā€, like itā€™s par for course.

I meanā€¦CMONšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Am I stanning for IA? Yeah. Of course. Just like I Stan for SooSooToys, buzztoys, iconiq studios, Asmustoys, TUNSHI studios. I stan for IA because theyā€™re the one company that changed the game and have pushed the medium forward. Something I wanted HT to do 10 years ago.

Anyway, long story shortā€¦.I just hate tribalismšŸ¤£

Last edited:
I just got this figure today (standard version), and am very impressed with what I see so far. Paintwork, tailoring (cut of the clothing, and the materials used), "feeling" of quality (heavy body, stiff joints, heavy/metal weapons), even the detailing on the sculpted hands are better than the typical Hot Toys or Blitzway figure. Way better than your typical ThreeZero figure. More on the order of a high end Rainman custom, which is pretty crazy for a mass produced figure. Like others, the stand is annoying to me, because the magnets don't allow him to stand in a good, natural position. And though I think the use of magnets across the board is pretty great, the hold isn't all that strong, and I worry about the hand holding the machine gun eventually falling off. The neck joint also isn't very tight, in that you have a pretty limited range of motion for posing it, due to the clothing pushing it back into the standard, neutral spot. My biggest quibble is the eyes. I noticed this in the pics and videos I saw, but going the PERS route is a big step backward. Hot Toys realized that independent moving eyes are the better way to go, and I wish they had done that here. Because: A) the eyes don't line up exactly the way I would like them to when I move them around; and B) there is a greater chance something will go wrong down the road as we saw with older PERS HT figures. Personally, I'm still a bigger fan of straight painted eyes. The movable eyes inevitably take away a lifelike quality that painted eyes can better capture in my opinion, even if you do lose posing options in the process.

Putting all that aside, however, this is a stunning, high quality figure, and clearly they are influencing Hot Toys, who have been threatening to do Joker 3.0 for several years, but only get motivated to actually do it after InArt releases this figure.

I have a question for others who have this figure. I took his jackets off and was going to try out the unpainted arms, but it appears that his shirt cuffs are stitched together. I tried to take the forearm out of one side, but it didn't seem like it wanted to come out. Am I missing something, or are the extra forearms a bit excessive and difficult to use with this figure? If you can't roll up/back the cuffs, then even if you could put the forearms on they wouldn't look all that great.

I have a question for others who have this figure. I took his jackets off and was going to try out the unpainted arms, but it appears that his shirt cuffs are stitched together. I tried to take the forearm out of one side, but it didn't seem like it wanted to come out. Am I missing something, or are the extra forearms a bit excessive and difficult to use with this figure? If you can't roll up/back the cuffs, then even if you could put the forearms on they wouldn't look all that great.
The shirt cuffs shouldn't be stitched together. There should be a very small, metal hook system that holds the shirt cuffs together rather than a button or snap. They are a little tricky to unhook and even more so to hook back, but they do allow the cuffs to lay more naturally at the wrist when put back together, so I definitely prefer this over a real button or snap.

Not entirely true. I hate the people that run it. Mainly H.Chan.

I respect the artists, designers, employees, factories and workers that make their products. I used to like HT, but when they got too arrogant and refused to do right by the consumer is when I began to resent them. I honestly donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever let it goā€¦but I have this sinking feeling in my stomachā€¦

While the competition is currently good and we collectors are getting better products, I canā€™t shake the feeling that H.Chan is scheming up something fierce to snuff out IA. Itā€™s happened before with Enterbay and to some extent, QMX with their pennywise.

I wantā€¦no, WE.NEED IA to stick around for a long time. Itā€™ll breed more competition not just between IA and HTā€¦but other companies, official and 3rd party as well. We the consumers and collectors win. I refuse to go back to the decade of half a**ed figures with passing resemblance to the actor.

EDIT-also:

Itā€™s not just disliking the CEO and others at the co.

I just hate tribalism. You have the bootlickers LITERALLY coming out wanting the DEATH of IAā€¦.

Likeā€¦what??? Why?? What do we gain from that?? Those same bootlickers wonā€™t even acknowledge HTs sudden improvement was a result of IA entering the scene. In their minds, the Artisan line is just ā€œthe usual HT qualityā€, like itā€™s par for course.

I meanā€¦CMONšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Am I stanning for IA? Yeah. Of course. Just like I Stan for SooSooToys, buzztoys, iconiq studios, Asmustoys, TUNSHI studios. I stan for IA because theyā€™re the one company that changed the game and have pushed the medium forward. Something I wanted HT to do 10 years ago.

Anyway, long story shortā€¦.I just hate tribalismšŸ¤£
Don't let it get the better of you dude. Just vote with your wallet and support InArt and they should have a good chance. They certainly have good product, and HT are scrambling to catch up. So all going well imo.

If InArt keeps producing figures like this then we've got nothing to worry about !

462990-FB-IMG-1691362091833.jpg

IMG3879.jpeg

Man, you really hate this company.
Irrespective of their personal feelings, if you've been taking note of all the sudden and drastic changes HT has been making since InArt burst onto the scene, there really can be no other conclusion beyond 'InArt forming lit a fire under HT's Ass and, after years of coasting, Howard feels threatened enough to personally step out of the shadows to present collectors with the sort of high quality figures they could have been producing for at least the last few years but never felt the need to.'

Artisan doesn't exist without InArt
Wonder Woman with wool hair only because InArt showed it's possible
Wired shirt collars and hammered coat lapels aren't considered without InArt
Unique bodies with accurate proportions don't happen without InArt
Rolling eyes as standard doesn't happen without InArt
Wolverine with seamless arms only happens becuase of InArt
TDKR Bane 2.0 with all new body and leather jacket because InArt have DC license
Cleaner promotional photography returns because of InArt
New podium style bases appear because of InArt
The innovation of an ankle grabber for less obstucted stands only happen because InArt gave us magnets
Video presentations featuring Howard chan would never happen without InArt

Irrespective of their personal feelings, if you've been taking note of all the sudden and drastic changes HT has been making since InArt burst onto the scene, there really can be no other conclusion beyond 'InArt forming lit a fire under HT's Ass and, after years of coasting, Howard feels threatened enough to personally step out of the shadows to present collectors with the sort of high quality figures they could have been producing for at least the last few years but never felt the need to.'

TDKR Bane 2.0 with all new body and leather jacket because InArt have DC license
The innovation of an ankle grabber for less obstucted stands only happen because InArt gave us magnets

By that, Hot Toy's new line's real name is InArtisan.

Exactly.

Once again, I donā€™t hate HT as a whole. I hate the ones calling the shots and running the company. Along with those annoying fans that canā€™t accept the mere mention that there are either better options out there OR perhaps HT have been caught slipping and are now the ones playing catch up.

I feel like weā€™re a few memes or tik tok videos away from HT fans getting together and forming gangs similar to football hooligans or brain dead fans of performers that will doxx you because you insulted their fav mush mouth rapper. I know Iā€™m over exaggerating, but it does feel that way sometimesā€¦

Although I did notice the pendulum is kind of swinging in IAā€™s favor. On Willfoxifications recent stream, his polls had some interesting results where many of his viewers voted in favor for IA. Also, on FB, two companies are showing off their soon to go up for PO ā€œCooperā€ from interstellar and quite a few members were wishing IA would produce one. Not SooSoo, not HT, but IA!

This bodes well and makes me optimistic about IAā€™s future.

So long as they donā€™t f*** things up of course šŸ˜…

Back