1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From SF? I’ve also ordered the 2 to pack pretty early.
Nah sugo toys. In Australia. I technically ordered in February this year, i cancelled my sculpted i ordered last year when i saw they had some rooted left. So hasn't been a very long wait, but just about everyone on this thread got theirs in that time lol

Nah sugo toys. In Australia. I technically ordered in February this year, i cancelled my sculpted i ordered last year when i saw they had some rooted left. So hasn't been a very long wait, but just about everyone on this thread got theirs in that time lol

Who’s everyone? Lol

Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Thought the order was from SF but it’s from Sugo. We still have to wait. I’m gonna ask SF tomorrow if it’ll ship of course.

I emailed them a few days ago and they got back to me yesterday.

“This should be shipping soon as we're waiting for the next batch to arrive. This should ship this month. Hope this helps!”

No, it doesnt.

How do I adjust my eyes? The right eye is a bit higher than the left, I opened up the head with a hot toys screwdriver

20230719_100232.jpg

20230719_100239.jpg

I emailed them a few days ago and they got back to me yesterday.

“This should be shipping soon as we're waiting for the next batch to arrive. This should ship this month. Hope this helps!”

No, it doesnt.
I would love to message them about when this is gonna ship, but I don’t think I can without a lot of cuss words and insults. I’m not a nice person when it comes to money 🤣

How do I adjust my eyes? The right eye is a bit higher than the left, I opened up the head with a hot toys screwdriver
you sort of have to manually fiddle with them with either tweezers or just your fingers until they look right and then put it back together. That's what did on mine. Almost like you have to loosen them up a bit before they function properly if that makes sense. But I was able to put mine back together with the joystick and they're now aligned and working properly.

Gotta wonder with HT new “top-notch” line if TDK Joker is in their sights? And if so, could it be better than InArt’s? Who will dump InArt’s for the HT if it does come to pass?

I’ll be honest and say that I probably would if it actually looked really good, had proper updates instead of just a new head with the regurgitated same hands and everything else we’ve already seen from them previously.

The eyes on mine follow me around the room. Are they supposed to do that?
Are you displaying him in the cupboard? 🤔

1689801573487.gif

Last edited:
I don't think hot toys would get to that level of detail even if they get the hair right. Inart captured the spots etc so well, if they redid the Doc brown with rooted and better sculpt I'd jump on. Anakin is just a old sculpt with hair slapped on so is it worth it? 🤔 I would be curious to see if they have plans for any decent figures though.

As for joker hot toys have failed everytime with that likeness.

I’m good with my InArt Deluxe.

Of course, that’s not to say I wouldn’t be tempted to own even more versions of the character…

If HT can actually pull of a quality laughing face or something significantly more expressive than InArt’s that actually looks on par with their two, I could be tempted.

Back