1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my invoice from Kit for the rooted as well!

Damn, just got my rooted invoice as well. Was really hoping I might be a later batch so I could check out some more in hand pics first, since I haven't been remotely impressed by the sculpted version so far.

Plus the fact I'm about to get charged for the DeLorean...

giphy.gif

Rotating eyes don't always work as well as traditionally painted eyes. I'm not 100% sure I'm on board with how they look on this figure. Still a great looking figure overall, though.

*sigh* I should have went with Kit. Spec Fiction probably won’t get the rooted version until next year, seeing as I’m STILL waiting on the Queen 1/4 joker statue.

Also got invoice for rooted deluxe (#7597X) and paid. Kit said he got a small batch coming in coming week. More to come.
Also it will take him a few days to prepare for shipping due to weird box shape. LOL..

Got my invoice early this morning and finally paid as well. Even though I was prepared, dropping that kind of cash still stings 😅 definitely still not looking forward to that huge box though.

I have 7728x (i ordered sculpted hair version 4 days after the opening of the pre-orders) I feel like InArt is struggling with their stock, I will have to wait a long time before getting it :cry:

I have 7728x (i ordered sculpted hair version 4 days after the opening of the pre-orders) I feel like InArt is struggling with their stock, I will have to wait a long time before getting it :cry:
Not too far away, you should be on next batch

Inart breaks all my records, we are currently moving to a new warehouse to serve their giant boxes. Daily shipping is delayed a bit

Back