1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phew, hold it there Kit. Hope it takes a little while for next batch, which I guess I’ll be in (765xx), wifey will not be happy if I spend my holiday bonus on a doll right on our holidays.
Tell her it could have been worse. It could have been an inflatable doll with rooted hair you purchased. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Darth_Vader_Noooo_Banner.jpg
    Darth_Vader_Noooo_Banner.jpg
    334 KB · Views: 0
Also got and paid invoice. Wrestling with if I need the prison figure and setup, but I’m sure letting go of it will be painful once they’re in hand.

Hong Kong DHL or UPS for States

We send it from china to HK once tracking is generated. It could take up to 3 days for the transport and custom clearance on HK border

Then within 3-5 days for the delivery in States

So assume it takes 7-8 days total

Yeah while the rooted jail scene figure looks miles better than the sculpted, I'm still struggling to care much about it or that huge diorama, and think it completely pales next to that spectacular main figure.

Last edited:
Hair seems to vary but I'm not digging that jail cell hair. In that video it looks like they styled the hair on the normal sculpt based on jail cell.

I paid mine off as I wanted to see what In art deliver in person. Really dig that normal sculpt incredible detail.

Last edited:
The thing I've noticed with some figures is that one pic can really make the figure look bad, and some figures look great in all photos. This figure is the former.

Hong Kong DHL or UPS for States

We send it from china to HK once tracking is generated. It could take up to 3 days for the transport and custom clearance on HK border

Then within 3-5 days for the delivery in States

So assume it takes 7-8 days total
How about the UK?

Back