1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might strike while the iron is hot and try and get a rooted sculpt. It might cost me a fair bit, but i don't buy many figures so i can justify it

Well, I paid off my standard sculpted Jokor with the New Year over at Kit's, so now I'm in the waiting phase. The TW situation sucks and I feel for everyone in regards to the shipping. I ordered a Thanos some years back from them. The base figure was ~180€, I dropped it with some points, and then I paid about as much for the shipping. He was a big dude, but come on. I still need some SW characters like Dooku, Maul and Qui-Gon, but aftermarket prices plus their shipping plus taxes are a nightmare...

Anyway, I doubt I'll try and snag a rooted HS off eBay because I very much expect the price to be about the same as a whole another figure. It'd be nice though. As it stands, DUNC Pool will be my first rooted dolly, when he goes up for PO. Still, an exciting time, considering how well this turned out. I'm not a big DC fan so I can't rejoice that we'll be getting great Batmen and Jokers, but hopefully they'll bring that game to DUNC, LotR, maybe something like Blade Runner in the future too. At the very least they'll make HT try harder and not release subpar figures for premium costs. Here's to a bring InArt future. More Jokors, less disasters like the Aragoon reveal.

PS: Yeah, ease up on the packaging. I'm still storing all of my figures, I don't need an entire closet shelf being taken over by a single dolly's box. Unless DUNC Pool comes with a full Sandworm...

KG always removes shipper boxes from HTs to ship in plain brown boxes so I wonder what they’ll be doing this this big boy?

Still hoping they don’t decide to slam me with additional charges because, as it currently stands, I’m getting this thing way cheaper than a lot of us peasant non-‘influencers’ who actually have to pay for shipping.

What a bloody masterpiece though. The giant, impractical box will only add to its legacy.
It’s gonna be immensely overpriced on eBay after all batches are out and it’s no longer available from stores. To get ahead of their 13% takings and the shipping, it’s gonna demand no less than $1,500 just to break even.
Congrats to all who had faith in the ‘Hot Toys killer’ from the start.
1672598667355.gif

Check the InArt Aragorn thread -- InArt just released an update. It pretty amazing.
Yeah I saw it a bit earlier; definitely an upgrade and very life-like. I was referring to how the whole thing was handled in general, not just the sculpt. Here’s hoping their RotK Aragorn is even better. I’m skipping the Strider look because I always go for the “ultimate”/final version of each character.

Well everyone what a terrible way to start 2023 :(

Looks like I will not get the deluxe jokors after all because of the shipping, it will cost $250 for me and I dont know if its worth it anymore? I will try to see if I can get the standard 🤦🏻
Tbh the only thing I want from this set is a rooted hair Joker. However I know they will be many £$£$ when parted out.

I imagine the most cost effective way of getting a single rooted hair Joker would be to buy the two pack, keep the purple coat Joker and sell off the rest of the parts.
This is sorta what I’m thinking of doing. I have the two pack on order so I can have the rooted sculpts. Just not sure I want the jail dio as cool as it is or even the extra body. Might just buy a standard box separately to hold all the parts and toss the gigantic deluxe box.

Last edited:
I actually have some production used fabric from Heath’s purple Joker coats. Will be very interesting to compare to what Inart have used.

I meant to order from Kit, but missed out on pre-orders window so hope I can still snag the rooted twin pack from somewhere when they release, or the standard at the very least.

Who did you order it with? That sucks man
From Kit. But his free shipping does not cover my area which I expected but I did not know it was $250 extra. So with the $1100 Joker for me it will be $1350 now if I want to keep it..

I thought the point of the original price was to include part of the shipping so Im confused I really was hoping for $150 but $250 is just nuts I wish I could have known this back in march

From Kit. But his free shipping does not cover my area which I expected but I did not know it was $250 extra. So with the $1100 Joker for me it will be $1350 now if I want to keep it..

I thought the point of the original price was to include part of the shipping so Im confused I really was hoping for $150 but $250 is just nuts I wish I could have known this back in march
Ouch man that sucks. 1350 is a lot. They're really inconveniencing a lot of people with this giant box

Ouch man that sucks. 1350 is a lot. They're really inconveniencing a lot of people with this giant box
Agreed! I enjoy the unboxing experience more than it seems a lot of other ppl do on this board :lol but even then, this is large for the sake of being large. The design was not well thought out at all, which makes this more annoying than anything; especially, now that we know how much their statement packaging is going to cost us going forward unless they change their ways.

Are you basing the $250 on what TW quoted some guy for express shipping, or did kit actually tell you this?

Either way, that would really sting. I can imagine the huge box also restricts reselling by a bit, at least if people want to have it MIB.

I imagine the most cost effective way of getting a single rooted hair Joker would be to buy the two pack, keep the purple coat Joker and sell off the rest of the parts.
I thought about doing that, but it's still 1.1k tied up until everything is sold. That probably gives you the rooted figure for the price of the sculpted once you're done.

I'm also quietly holding out hope of getting a rooted sculpt parted out somehow, though I don't see that happening realistically.

Are you basing the $250 on what TW quoted some guy for express shipping, or did kit actually tell you this?
Kit told me. He said it was an approximation so I dont know if that means it can be lower or even higher. The standard would be much cheaper to ship for me only $50 if I can find one. Unfortunately I still want the deluxe over the standard too and I did not know how much I wanted it until I couldnt get it anymore.
Yes I can see it being a problem for a lot of people including kit himself

Which areas covers onesixthkit free shipping? is Spain included? In the web it says worldwide shipping.

Last edited:
Agreed! I enjoy the unboxing experience more than it seems a lot of other ppl do on this board :lol but even then, this is large for the sake of being large. The design was not well thought out at all, which makes this more annoying than anything; especially, now that we know how much their statement packaging is going to cost us going forward unless they change their ways.
It's over kill. Theres no need for it to be that big. They could've easily just made it smaller with 2 layers (or more) to house all the contents but doing it this way is just ridiculous. I like the premium feel but that "premium feel" might cause people to cancel. Luckily sugo toys has a fixed shipping rate because if it didn't I'm screwed. People won't want to sell these down the line because whats the point? Shipping will eat away most of your profit.

Damn bud sorry to hear that. I’m in the same boat (I.e. free shipping doesn’t cover my area) and dreading the shipping cost for the Batman set.

72cm (28.3 inches)
I pre-ordered the deluxe sculpted hair set almost a year ago. At the time, we had no idea we were getting a skyscraper for a box 😮 I’m curious how this behemoth will be shipped to me. In all my years of buying stuff from Collectibles Direct UK, shipping has normally been included with the price or a modest additional £10 or so.

The minimalist side of me is also sweating at the prospect of storing the box! I like to keep my collection small and the packaging/boxes discreetly out of sight 😄

Back