1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are BBTS still affiliated with Sideshow? If so they may not be allowed to carry it, although they seem to carry 3rd party items sometimes so I have no idea.

Anybody realized that the Premium and Deluxe have only 1 suit included? So you basically get 1 full figure + 1 extra headsculpt + the prison base.
Just pointing this out because many people mentioned that they just spend 1k for two figures. No, you didn’t. You paid for one with a few extras. That advertising picture of 2 Jokers is extremely irritating.

Anybody realized that the Premium and Deluxe have only 1 suit included? So you basically get 1 full figure + 1 extra headsculpt + the prison base.
Just pointing this out because many people mentioned that they just spend 1k for two figures. No, you didn’t. You paid for one with a few extras. That advertising picture of 2 Jokers is extremely irritating.

Wrong. You get 2 figures. Read the items included on the first page.

Interesting. They still have the rooted version available there too. So QS is offering this at wholesale to US stores then? Guess I completely misunderstood how they were rolling this out.
They are not offering it to us wholesale stores. These vendors getting their stock shipped from china, by a supplier, and then sold here. Someone with better knowledge of how that works can chime and explain it to me.

I damn you for putting that idea in my head. For me it would purely be as a backup if the rooted hair is either a disaster or later turns into a disaster over time.

Yep. As a back up just is case the hair is a mess, and if the hair is great, I'm just gonna sit on it to sell later. I do legitimately like the hair sculpt though and I'm curious to see it in hand when released.

This is the description of what is included from onesixthkit. It's two figures. Just as you see in the picture.

Features:

Head sculpt x2

Figure body x2

Full purple coat costume set

Green Vest costume set

Round base

Prison diorama base

Gloved hands x4 pairs

Bare left forearm x2

Bare right forearm x3

Glock 17 with magazines

Knife

Model 76 Rifle with magazines

Grenades x5

Poker card

Cash stacks

It is confusing - it states there's 2 figures but in the itemized breakdown there's no mention of an extra body or an extra outfit. It just says there's 2 heads.....
Thing is you don't really see the green vest suit mentioned on the single figure either but it's there.

Hmmm.
This is the description of what is included from onesixthkit. It's two figures. Just as you see in the picture.

Features:

Head sculpt x2

Figure body x2

Full purple coat costume set

Green Vest costume set

Round base

Prison diorama base

Gloved hands x4 pairs

Bare left forearm x2

Bare right forearm x3

Glock 17 with magazines

Knife

Model 76 Rifle with magazines

Grenades x5

Poker card

Cash stacks
OK, obviously I hope this is accurate. I was looking at the promo images and accompanying description in the original post of this thread.

It is confusing - it states there's 2 figures but in the itemized breakdown there's no mention of an extra body or an extra outfit. It just says there's 2 heads.....
2x Headsculpts
2x Bodies
1x Purple Coat outfit set
1x Green Vest outfit set

What is shown in the photos is what you are getting.

It’s 2 figures, people are just trying to cause unnecessary drama around this figure. Like the guy spreading a rumour that the jail verson can’t stand up and the regular version can’t sit down; even though they show the jail version standing up.

The description I
2x Headsculpts
2x Bodies
1x Purple Coat outfit set
1x Green Vest outfit set

What is shown in the photos is what you are getting.

It’s 2 figures, people are just trying to cause unnecessary drama around this figure. Like the guy spreading a rumour that the jail verson can’t stand up and the regular version can’t sit down; even though they show the jail version standing up.

I can't tell you how many people I've encountered saying this on FB.

Hmmm.

OK, obviously I hope this is accurate. I was looking at the promo images and accompanying description in the original post of this thread.

From what I see it says:

Rooted head sculpt ×2
Purple coat ×1 suit x1
Green Vest suit x1

A slightly odd way of putting it, but I think it's just their way of saying you
get what you see in the photo. :lol

They should have just itemized everything so avoid confusion.

From what I see it says:

Rooted head sculpt ×1
Purple coat ×1 suit x1
Green Vest suit x1

A slightly odd way of putting it, but I think it's just their way of saying you
get what you see in the photo. :lol
Yeah, I misinterpreted it. I read it as though it just said ''Green Vest x 1'' and not ''Green Vest suit x 1'' (The word suit implying the whole outfit)

All is well.

There was a guy on Facebook that would not let this go.

I legit gotta ask...

Do these people seriously think their behavior is normal and not out of the ordinary?

Like...why? Why go to such great lengths?

Let’s not involve all the craziness happening the world...but...these are toys. They’re just effin toys...

What’s wrong with that person??

I legit gotta ask...

Do these people seriously think their behavior is normal and not out of the ordinary?

Like...why? Why go to such great lengths?

Let’s not involve all the craziness happening the world...but...these are toys. They’re just effin toys...

What’s wrong with that person??
You get some of that behavior here too... Like people complaining about using the word "deluxe".

Back