1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think some are freaking out that these figures will always have two packs. This is just one. I think they are watching the community closely.

Im fairly certain Gandalf won’t have a two pack, and they will probably offer single versions of sculpted and rooted hair. I also feel that a character like Gandalf, won’t benefit from sculpted hair. Who knows.

In fact, hoping it will be like this I think I'll go with the two pack rooted hair. I want to think this is just an exception and they will offer single figures for the rest.

Fingers crossed.

I got an email from 1/6 kit and they seem to be only offering the standard and premium. If you want the rooted hair, you may have to buy it direct.

I'd try and answer these questions:
  • How much extra money do I have to spend on something relatively "useless"?
  • Do I like this character so much so that I'd own two figures of the same exact look, but with minor variations?
  • Is this character amongst my favourites to such an extent that I'd pay any price to own them in the best version I can find, the price be damned?
  • Is my collection structured in such a way that such a figure, in that form, has a place in it?
  • What else do I have in my schedule, at the very least 1/6th-wise?
By the end, you'll know where you're truly leaning towards.
I think, for me, this announcement hits at a time when I was already reevaluating my collecting habits. I was only half kidding when I posted about selling a Quarter Scale Joker earlier in the thread. More than this figure being announced, it was the stuff from The Batman. I’m all in on that film and, while I’m waiting to see what Queen delivers before biting on HT’s offering, it’s sort of made me realize that 1/4 scale just isn’t practical for me.
I mean it’s weird because I campaigned for months on these forums to see if Hot Toys would alter their Quarter Scale Batman to be more accurate…and when they did, I couldn’t afford it…and it’s been, like, grail status to me for years, and, now that I can get one, I’m like “does it really make sense for me to get one?” Like, I love Nolan’s films. I still do, but my West and Ward aren’t 1/4 scale, the Kilmer I’ve got on PO isn’t 1/4 scale, nor is Battinson nor is, I’m sure, the inevitable Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker I see somewhere down the line once Hot Toys stops being schmucks or one of these other guys really decides to go for the crown.
So, with that in mind, part of the reason I’m even considering the two pack is because I know I’ve got $1,000 worth of **** I can easily offload to fund it. I also feel like it’s one of those characters that can really benefit from this treatment. I don’t give a **** if I have a Bale figure with rooted hair. That dude is in a cowl 70% of the time and, even then, it’s short enough that I don’t feel like rooted would really do anything for it, but I think you can see firsthand in this thread what rooted does for this character vs. the plastic spaghetti strands.
And on a similar note, I feel like I’ve strayed too far from what my initial goals were in collecting and maybe it’s time to get back to it. “Quality over quantity.”
In my mind, I can justify splurging a little more on this figure, for instance, because I have no intention of spending $200-300 a pop on Lucius Fox or Alfred or Gordon or Catwoman or Bane or John ******* Blake or whoever.:lol Gimme a Batman and a Joker and we’re golden, pony boy.

10:00 21st March (GMT+8)
Kit rooted hair pack will be limited or i can do the preorder in those three days? I mean, i have to be connected monday 21 at 10 to do the preorder or during the day after i can do it relaxed? Here in spain would be 3 in the morning haha thanks

Kit rooted hair pack will be limited or i can do the preorder in those three days? I mean, i have to be connected monday 21 at 10 to do the preorder or during the day after i can do it relaxed? Here in spain would be 3 in the morning haha thanks
You can do the preorder within 3 days, say 2 days to be safe as we are in different time zone

There's no guarantee that they won't cut orders, we are not familiar with this company, but there's no limitation on order quantity according to the information I have

These look incredible...especially the rooted hair versions.:love: Will need to sell some of my collection off to obtain them though:(
There is always figures that need to sell. Good to cleanse youre collection from time to time and focus on the figures you want

You can do the preorder within 3 days, say 2 days to be safe as we are in different time zone

There's no guarantee that they won't cut orders, we are not familiar with this company, but there's no limitation on order quantity according to the information I have
you ship orders in the order they are placed right?

I think some are freaking out that these figures will always have two packs. This is just one. I think they are watching the community closely.

Im fairly certain Gandalf won’t have a two pack, and they will probably offer single versions of sculpted and rooted hair. I also feel that a character like Gandalf, won’t benefit from sculpted hair. Who knows.

unless they do white and grey

Hrm.. we are competitors.. maybe we are more hard working...? :p
I love iconiq studios and it seems you have a partnership with them and Andy. I will start ordering with you guys and see how it goes. You're always first for pre orders. Beating both giantoy and tns(horrible service).

Last edited:
First time I've seen this. If they can deliver production figures like this, Hot Toys finally has actual competition. 😮

I mean this as respectfully as possible…but is it possible that you may be spending way too much time thinking about…ALL of this?

Not really;
darthkostis/Victor picking a new username:

I love iconiq studios and it seems you have a partnership with them and Andy. I will start ordering with you guys and see how it goes. You're always first for pre orders. Beating both giantoy and tons(horrible service).
Yup I work with Iconiq, Andy is my good friend, we had good time together when he visit China for Iconiq projects

I'll look forward to placing an order on your site @Kit Chen. Hopefully your website doesn't crash in the event a lot of people are ordering around that time.

And also -

Kit...Chen

Kit..Chen

Kit.Chen

Kitchen?

Coincidence?

Yup I work with Iconiq, Andy is my good friend, we had good time together when he visit China for Iconiq projects
Enough said!! I trust you guys and will order all my imports from you going forward. Thanks for your help and excellent service

Back