1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve never taken a photo or did a review on InArt’s Joker.

So here’s a photo I took roughly 20 mins ago to prove a point in another thread:

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 10.33.10 PM.png

I was trying to recreate this:

IMG_1007.jpeg

Apparently it’s been repainted.

While the repaint looks good…my photo was to illustrate that a repaint is unnecessary.

Initially i borrowed my wife’s iPhone to take a quick pic…and good lord the iPhones camera DID NOT MAKE THIS FIGURE LOOK GOOD AT ALL. So I quickly took a pic with the camera I do video reviews with.

I just wanna assure those that are still on the fence…TRUST ME, the figure you see in my pic is the same figure you’ll get if you’re interested in picking this up. Don’t pass on this.

I have a hard time telling if its been repainted or not, Id assume any competent artist would line up the forehead lines with the lack of paint that InArt failed to do, but they look about the same. Maybe just a paint touch up more than anything.

I have a hard time telling if its been repainted or not, Id assume any competent artist would line up the forehead lines with the lack of paint that InArt failed to do, but they look about the same. Maybe just a paint touch up more than anything.

Right? Same here. At most, a touch up. If it were a full repaint…I mean…was it needed??

I think people just hating. The Howard loyalists

Yeah, but it’s not just the loyalists. I’ve seen some bounce back and forth and honestly, it’s not that surprising.

When I see unflattering pics of Joker…I have to take my figure out of the box to look at it again and then I’m like “…huh, mine doesn’t look like THAT. Why does his figure look so weird??”

And now I know the culprit. Those pics were taken with an iphone😂

So here’s a photo I took roughly 20 mins ago to prove a point in another thread:

View attachment 663793

View attachment 663794

While the repaint looks good…my photo was to illustrate that a repaint is unnecessary.

Initially i borrowed my wife’s iPhone to take a quick pic…and good lord the iPhones camera DID NOT MAKE THIS FIGURE LOOK GOOD AT ALL. So I quickly took a pic with the camera I do video reviews with.

I just wanna assure those that are still on the fence…TRUST ME, the figure you see in my pic is the same figure you’ll get if you’re interested in picking this up. Don’t pass on this.
Did you style the hair?

I agree. Getting this guy in hand his paint looks really good. I think a repaint could elevate it but not by a significant margin or anything. The best thing this sculpt could use is a reroot of the hair but that is it tbh

View attachment 663793

View attachment 663794

that bottom right photo is a really great shot!! what focal length/lighting did you use for that?

Last edited:
Somehow I only just noticed there is a blemish on the tip of my jail cell Joker's nose. Is that meant to be there, i.e part of the makeup, or a defect on my figure?

DSC_7828.JPG

Although there is no doubt a wide variety of hairing coloration, I have a feeling a lot of that "ginger heavy" appearance has more to do with various cellphone types and their saturation levels.

Back