1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why people just see the prototype for interest purposes not as the whole finished product because it always gets better except for sideshow figures.

I wonder if an Asylum Batman would be a possibility for HT? It really isn't very different, and it could appeal to the hardcore fans. New gauntlets, boots, and a belt, an altered Batsymbol, and, maybe, a new faceplate and a new accessory or two, in all honesty, I'm kind of wondering if someone won't attempt it themselves.

Dang, I said I'll wait for more in-hand reviews but seeing my favorite shop announce on Facebook that they're re-opening as few more slots for this at a discounted price (about $210) made it too hard for me to resist. Can't wait to have this on my shelf now.

I wonder if an Asylum Batman would be a possibility for HT? It really isn't very different, and it could appeal to the hardcore fans. New gauntlets, boots, and a belt, an altered Batsymbol, and, maybe, a new faceplate and a new accessory or two, in all honesty, I'm kind of wondering if someone won't attempt it themselves.

Naah. If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on Arkham Knight rather than Arkham Asylum. But I can see fan alterations to make the suit more "Asylum-like".

Naah. If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on Arkham Knight rather than Arkham Asylum. But I can see fan alterations to make the suit more "Asylum-like".

I'm really hoping for an Origins suit release :pray:

The AK suit would need to be entirely newly developed, though. The point I was making is that the AA Batman would probably be fairly cheap for them, since they'd be reusing the same base figure.

The AK suit would need to be entirely newly developed, though. The point I was making is that the AA Batman would probably be fairly cheap for them, since they'd be reusing the same base figure.

I can't see them releasing AA batman since its ALMOST the same thing to AC...with a few differences for the trained eye.

At most, maybe a con exclusive? And to separate it even further, different mouth Plates?

I can't see them releasing AA batman since its ALMOST the same thing to AC...with a few differences for the trained eye.

At most, maybe a con exclusive? And to separate it even further, different mouth Plates?

Well thats what alot of people say with the Returns figure but we get an Returns figure so why not...Even the Ancient Predator is almost incidental to Scar Predator and yet that was made an EX. Make it as an Toy Fair EX that would be fine by me...

From what I can see the gauntlets,belt,symbol,and boots are different along with the color. Where Arkham City is Dark Blue and Grey. Asylum is dark Grey and Black.

Batman%20Arkham%20Asylum%201.jpg

LA_Times_02_1080.jpg

Last edited:
Well thats what alot of people say with the Returns figure but we get an Returns figure so why not...Even the Ancient Predator is almost incidental to Scar Predator and yet that was made an EX. Make it as an Toy Fair EX that would be fine by me...

From what I can see the gauntlets,belt,symbol,and boots are different along with the color. Where Arkham City is Dark Blue and Grey. Asylum is dark Grey and Black.

Batman%20Arkham%20Asylum%201.jpg

LA_Times_02_1080.jpg

Asylum is still blue...

The only real differences are the gauntlet and shin armour, the bat sylmbol, and the belt.
But I wouldn't mind getting an asylum version cuz the armour is more streamline...the bat symbol is interesting too....
But it'd be nice if it were done in black instead of blue, especially since in darker scene it looks black instead of blue....

Seeing those shots makes me really want the remastered asylum and city rumours to be true. I'd love to play them again later this year after I've played arkham knight.

That's what I said on the previous page, along with, maybe, one or two different accessories? My top three would probably be the cryptographic sequencer, ultra batclaw, and sonar Batarang. I still can't believe they didn't include the REC with the AC Bats.

Back