1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always tempted on buying one of his custom capes for my Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne figure, but never wanted to pay the money since the figure itself never blew me away. Plus always considered one day I'd part with it.. On this though, to me it'd be my definitive Batman so I may cave after seeing those awesome pics with the custom cape!! :clap

Agreed. This cape does look really true to the game on the draping over the shoulder front. As always - well executed, Tony.

One question though - I'm curious about the length of your modded cape. I know you extended the legs. Lets say we don't want to extend the legs. How does this cape fall in that scenario? Would it fall longer than in your pictures with the modded/extended legs?

Agreed. This cape does look really true to the game on the draping over the shoulder front. As always - well executed, Tony.

One question though - I'm curious about the length of your modded cape. I know you extended the legs. Lets say we don't want to extend the legs. How does this cape fall in that scenario? Would it fall longer than in your pictures with the modded/extended legs?

I only made him 1/4 inch taller, barely noticeable.

11146602_10155539187090035_1002627422427488011_n.jpg

Gadammit dude, quit posting SWEET BEAUTIFUL pics of this figure!
I'm trying to convince myself to pass from buying it.

Ps...picture look amazing...but seriously...you're not helping.

:rolleyes2

Lol sorry dude, its definitely one of my favourite batman figures they've given us for a while. Its even better that its Conroy too. :duff glad you like the pic

When this was first shown, while I enjoyed the games and consider myself a huge batman can, I had no interest in this figure, he looked just looked fat and the small head did him no favours, it was a very easy laws for me.

And now I'm seeing the in hand pictures of a clearly improved figure.....

Back