1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I like the closed mouthpiece on the proto than the production. The production piece seems to have smaller lips compared to the proto. And the proto seems to have a longer neck.

I'm sure it will all depend on how well this figure sells. If it is a huge success, I wouldn't be surprised if they make alternate versions. They could do Asylum as well as a battle damaged version of City.

I would prefer though for them to expand the line and focus on other characters like Joker, Harley and Catwoman.

I'm sure it will all depend on how well this figure sells. If it is a huge success, I wouldn't be surprised if they make alternate versions. They could do Asylum as well as a battle damaged version of City.

I would prefer though for them to expand the line and focus on other characters like Joker, Harley and Catwoman.

Joker is a given snice he's already in the works... But the others who knows...

One thing that really impresses me about this figure is how perfectly HT managed to capture the colors. I love that it can be blue or black, depending on the lighting. I just like how well they were able to replicate that.

Only problem is we don't know when Joker could be released.
We don't but he'll the next figure from this line if we even get him. They treat their VG line like crap. I doubt we'll get anyone other than Joker.

Would love a Mr Freeze though. Awesome design and would make for an interesting and unique figure.

Mr_freeze.png

If they ever make Mr. Freeze, they'll have to ship him with multiple pairs of life-size pants, because there's a good chance I'll need new ones after both the reveal and the arrival.:lol That massive helmet, all of the LED lights; it would be glorious...and it will never, ever happen, but, in my mind, it already has.:drool :drool :drool

batman__arkham_city_by_pacduck-d4eipn9.jpg

Come on HT, make it happen !! i would sell all my nollan collection for this line, this is the best representation of batman in every character.

We don't but he'll the next figure from this line if we even get him. They treat their VG line like crap. I doubt we'll get anyone other than Joker.

Would love a Mr Freeze though. Awesome design and would make for an interesting and unique figure.

Mr_freeze.png
Joker and Batman need to go together, they're synonymous. Though why the 1966 Batman line has no Joker, is beyond me :dunno Mr. Freeze would be great too, but I worry about a potential price if he was considered.
If they ever make Mr. Freeze, they'll have to ship him with multiple pairs of life-size pants, because there's a good chance I'll need new ones after both the reveal and the arrival.:lol That massive helmet, all of the LED lights; it would be glorious...and it will never, ever happen, but, in my mind, it already has.:drool :drool :drool
Too much info Batfan :lol and God knows what excuses they would make with shipping out pants

Honestly, as cool as he looks with the lower belt, I'd probably rather have the higher belt than the belly button.:lol

Honestly, as cool as he looks with the lower belt, I'd probably rather have the higher belt than the belly button.:lol

My thoughts exactly.
I dunno why the heck they did that belly button...... (kinda just as bad of an idea like Shumacher - BatNips)

Back