1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but IF HT were to make a second figure from this line, I'd like it to be Robin. I love Batman, and have several variations, but I'm kinda "over" Joker as the typical second option. ANY other figure would be quite welcomed, but personally, I'm hoping it is NOT Joker this time around. No matter what, though, I'm all in for this Batman.

why all you people have to post these amazing pictures of the bat. you make my wait for the arrival of this figure become so unbearable!!!!!

I'm sure I'm in the minority, but IF HT were to make a second figure from this line, I'd like it to be Robin. I love Batman, and have several variations, but I'm kinda "over" Joker as the typical second option. ANY other figure would be quite welcomed, but personally, I'm hoping it is NOT Joker this time around. No matter what, though, I'm all in for this Batman.

Robin is weakest character from line. They should go Catwoman / Mr Freeze instead

No, the only problem is we don't know IF Joker is going to be released at this point. The fact we haven't heard anything on him in years is very, very disconcerting.

True to that but we didn't hear about Batman Returns or Arkham Batman for years and boom last years SDCC we saw them both...

I think we'll see Joker at SDCC. Howard said he would be next after Batman in Oct 2014.

attachment.php

I like the fact that there are many incarnations of Batman . I have the Bale,Keaton, West-and the SSC comic Bats. not a gamer but the AC Batman is just too cool to add to my collection

No, the only problem is we don't know IF Joker is going to be released at this point. The fact we haven't heard anything on him in years is very, very disconcerting.

Maybe it's time to forget about it :dunno too many marvel and dc movies coming, I don't see them caring about this line that much.

I'm still waiting

I have a feeling we will see Joker and maybe even Harley at SDCC. I don't think they will make any more than those two though.

:pray:

This guy arrived five minutes ago. It's barely out of the box, but here are the first impressions.

- beautiful. Probably the best looking Bats I've ever seen!
- I had a lucky draw! On mine, the belt is correctly placed. At least on the front. No grey showing.
- cape is really fine. Happy it's not wired. Hangs okay.
- gloves and shin guards could use some weathering, but I'm okay with them.
- face swap is not as easy as the others. The nose makes it pretty tight.
-articulation isn't so bad. At least, not less than I was expecting. The suit is a bit less restrictive than I thought....

....but, and that's the big but! The material looks really thin and I don't think it will stand the passing of time very well. Looks like something I won't pause much!:(

Thanks for the insight. Some others that have this are saying the material is thicker than usual. Your view is that it is thin. Do you think this will tear easily?

Back