1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool to see an extended cape like this shot:

latest

Dayum Tony, that looks great! How much and do you still do the older capes for other Batman figures?

I like how the Tony cape looks but the price is what mostly holds me. I can justify buying a $200 for the details and quality but a $50+ cape is kind of too much for me. But since this figure needs it I think i'll make an exception.

I don't think he looks fat at all, his head does come across as a little wide in some photos though from front on

why would they fix the problem when such brilliant consumers keep buying.

Well maybe becuase the complaints are not anywhere near as numerous as you assume. I have like twenty rubber figures and ZERO issues. If the failure rate was anywhere near what is reported or insinuated statistically there's no way I could have that many wothout issue.

As for Tony's cape- looks nice. Love the material. But I actually prefer the stock cape. It doesn't bunch up as much. And there's no way someone would wear a full leather cape in real life. Not that thick. Your have to be superman to handle the weight.

Tony cape is not thick like leather. Plus Tony's cape is video game accurate. You can drape the cape over the shoulders. Which appears you can't do with the stock cape.

It's just arrived. Very large figure. Refreshing representation of Batman after so many Bales.

Well maybe becuase the complaints are not anywhere near as numerous as you assume. I have like twenty rubber figures and ZERO issues. If the failure rate was anywhere near what is reported or insinuated statistically there's no way I could have that many wothout issue.

As for Tony's cape- looks nice. Love the material. But I actually prefer the stock cape. It doesn't bunch up as much. And there's no way someone would wear a full leather cape in real life. Not that thick. Your have to be superman to handle the weight.

Last edited:
Preordered and used promo code for 20.00 off my shipmate black sheep sent me. Bats turned out great IMO. The initial prototype pics turned me off and initially cancelled pre order. Looking forward to getting him. This will be one of my favorite figures out of over 200 I own.

Cape is fine for me also. Figure prices are high enough. Let alone paying 50.00 more for a cape. With current pricing, I really have to justify purchases and be more selective on which figures I buy. Can't be like pokemon, can't catch them all. The completist in me is cured of that addiction. BTW, not a knock on Tony. His work is amazing.

Back