1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

First "wrong thread comment"!

I win!
:lol You lose sir.

Supposedly to show off the next gen graphics. Possibly "because Iron Man". Whatever the reason, it's frivolous.

If I play Arkham Knight, I'll be choosing the Asylum/City skin if available. Supposedly he wears it in the beginning of the game, so needless to say, that's what I'll be choosing.
:dunno I think the old suit would have looked beautiful with upgraded textures. Don't see how they came to the conclusion that having moving Iron Man pieces would show off the graphics.

Where did you hear about the suit being at the start of the game? I hope that's true.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

:lol You lose sir.

:dunno I think the old suit would have looked beautiful with upgraded textures. Don't see how they came to the conclusion that having moving Iron Man pieces would show off the graphics.

Where did you hear about the suit being at the start of the game? I hope that's true.

Confirmed by game informer and other sites,

https://www.steamgifts.com/forum/erLPa/batman-arkham-knight

- Batman starts the game in the Arkham City suit, but gets a new costume early on.

That's be really dickish you only get to play in the original suit for a few minutes and then never get to use it in the game.

I don't give a @&%, I will play the crap out of AK, just like I did the others. It's the goddamn Batman after all!

I don't give a @&%, I will play the crap out of AK, just like I did the others. It's the goddamn Batman after all!

Exactly though Origins was kind of a letdown and a bit of a mess. At least it's back with Rocksteady where it belongs.

Exactly though Origins was kind of a letdown and a bit of a mess. At least it's back with Rocksteady where it belongs.

For sure..... :duff
107174-joker-I-like-that-gif-Imgur-He-74ro.gif

Yup, no one said that we are not buying that game. He's the Batman. It's just a preference in the suit. But Batman will always be bad ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully the AC Suit becomes a skin you can use, and that it's free too. I think it makes sense given the huge threat Gotham is facing. But I wish you had the option for it regardless, maybe the ability to switch...the armor could have benefits like being meant for combat and stealth, the AC suit for general exploration and such.

I think it takes place slightly more in the future/comic book world. The suit is a nice bridge between the realistic looks of Batman and bridging the gap between what we've been seeing from big films like Iron Man. It's more fantastical, advanced and... badass.

He looks kinds chunky to me the AK suit though. All those moving parts are so pretty. Maybe he'll be diecast....

Hopefully the AC Suit becomes a skin you can use, and that it's free too. I think it makes sense given the huge threat Gotham is facing. But I wish you had the option for it regardless, maybe the ability to switch...the armor could have benefits like being meant for combat and stealth, the AC suit for general exploration and such.

It'll surely be available as a skin then, so you can play it that way if you like, I would wager.

PS the skins in Origins were god ****ing awful. But man those skins In Arkham City were amazing. I ALWAYS rocked the Dark Knight Returns skin.
Batman_arkham_city_skin_dark_knight.jpg

That is one tough looking son of a *****.

Problem with skins is that you can only unlock them on your second play-through.

I've always thought the AA and AC suit were really overrated. It looked too "classic" if that makes any sense especially with the *face palm* underwear. AO suit is still my favorite suit so far within the Arkham series. AO suit just looked so right on Batman mostly because of the protection it gave him. There was a scene in AO i think when Batman was shot by Joker multiple times in the chest and shoulder area and the suit really showed me how much abuse and damage it can withstand. Batman is human so the more protective gear he adds to his costume the better for me.

The Hot Toys Japan release date blog is off...says this is coming at the end of the year... :lol

The Hot Toys Japan release date blog is off...says this is coming at the end of the year... :lol

Yea I thought I saw a January release date a few days ago somewhere. The sooner the better though! In time for Arkham Knight would be great.

I said before I say it again, I dont think this figure will be available by December. on the other hand this figure has been in development for 2 years I think.

It'll surely be available as a skin then, so you can play it that way if you like, I would wager.

PS the skins in Origins were god ****ing awful. But man those skins In Arkham City were amazing. I ALWAYS rocked the Dark Knight Returns skin.

That is one ugly looking suit [emoji16]

It's the fat bat symbol that's ugly. I really wish it wasn't Affleck's symbol.

Right on! :hi5: I didn't really like the look of the skin at first, but it grew on me. I love Arkham City's skins, pretty much the sole reason I bought the GoTY edition
It's the fat bat symbol that's ugly. I really wish it wasn't Affleck's symbol.
How is it Affleck's symbol? :lol

Have you not seen Affleck's suit? He is also using that symbol since BvS is inspired by TDKReturns.

Back