1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I took some photos of PAK.
It looks great..

10685331_10203942841144619_2438590620742687067_n.jpg

10686958_10203942841824636_8419626151885643101_n.jpg

I really hope that HT will make Origins suit..

10689855_10203971152292380_8857701594661975633_n.jpg
Great photos :clap: makes me want the AC PAK. It looks ok but I prefer the AA PAK so much more
:1-1:

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

He looks great, but his wobbly belly looks hilarious :lol

for me the figures looks great maybe if we complain hard enough the outerwear and the cape can be fixed. I could live with the gauntlets and the rubber suit. IM sure Tony Meis would make another sure profit from the correct cape but im not a fan of paying $40 - $60 on a cape. So i wil take what they give me.

So... what did I miss in this thre - uh, I see. Everyone who hasn't even played Arkham City is complaining about the suit :slap.

Thank goodness we don't have to miss out on yet another sarcastic post about this thread needing to be in the video game section from Solidus. Let's see what's next? Well they've just covered underwear and armor complaints again. Oh that's right it's time for another rubber debate.

To be fair, the prototype does look a mess, like a guy who's trying to play at being Batman instead of the guy who is Batman.

To be fair, the prototype does look a mess, like a guy who's trying to play at being Batman instead of the guy who is Batman.

These recent photos of the proto are pretty weak. I played AA and AC both multiple times, and I want this to be perfect like everyone else. I agree with pretty much all the issues mentioned. I don't think wether or not a person played the game has much relevance to their perception of this figure when numerous screenshots have been littered thru this thread. It seems like we're beating a dead horse as usual, but thats how it works here.

I would welcome any improvements to the final product, but this prototype is still pretty awesome, and definitely captures the character well.

Despite all of the bellyaching that's going on in here, Hot Toys isn't going to correct most of the issues that have been mentioned :lol. They just couldn't care less...

Hot Toys isn't going to correct most of the issues that have been mentioned :lol. They just couldn't care less...
True, if they didn't care for sculpts and overall set of recently released Terminator then there's no hope for VG character.

I think we might have already spoiled HT, as they know that people would still buy 'em anyway and just burn more money to get custom add-ons/modifications to achieve the perfect figure. I mean, why would they care if the figure that's possibly the most modified by most collectors -- the DX12 -- still ended up winning FOTY, right? :lol

So... what did I miss in this thre - uh, I see. Everyone who hasn't even played Arkham City is complaining about the suit :slap.
:lecture Story of this thread basically!
Thank goodness we don't have to miss out on yet another sarcastic post about this thread needing to be in the video game section from Solidus. Let's see what's next? Well they've just covered underwear and armor complaints again. Oh that's right it's time for another rubber debate.
But Solidus's posts are great! :panic: well compared to all the other threads

also the battle damaged Terminator...wasn't that supposed to come out in December?

But Solidus's posts are great! :panic: well compared to all the other threads

also the battle damaged Terminator...wasn't that supposed to come out in December?

If that's what your into. I was merely remarking upon the paradox of complaining about complainers. My sarcasm was only meant to match his, and not to insult him personally. Redundant complaints are all to common here, and it will happen weather they played the game or not.

These recent photos of the proto are pretty weak. I played AA and AC both multiple times, and I want this to be perfect like everyone else. I agree with pretty much all the issues mentioned. I don't think wether or not a person played the game has much relevance to their perception of this figure when numerous screenshots have been littered thru this thread. It seems like we're beating a dead horse as usual, but thats how it works here.

I would welcome any improvements to the final product, but this prototype is still pretty awesome, and definitely captures the character well.

Yeah I think we all agree it needs a few tweaks. I think the figure looks amazing and Ive never been this excited for a release BUT I also understand its still a prototype and am remaingin optimistic they'll tweak a few things ie the underwear/belt, gauntlets and boots and neck gap thing. But theyre not yet the final photos and the fig is still months away. The complaints are kinda old already.

LOL... finished AC 3 times and i dont care about the rubber suit. i've been waiting for good 1/6 arkham batman

:lol yeah, it's hilarious actually.

In PREDATOR and TERMINATOR threads at least 30% of users knows their ****. Here it seems less than 10%.
Comic-booky stuff is waaaay too popular nowadays...

Just for the record I have played the all 3 game I even finished all the riddler trophies and the first two and on AO all the riddler files. I love this figure, I dont care that is rubber and if if comes like the prototype I still take. Would love to get the figure tweaked before release but to me it looks great either way.

Just for the record I have played the all 3 game I even finished all the riddler trophies and the first two and on AO all the riddler files. I love this figure, I dont care that is rubber and if if comes like the prototype I still take. Would love to get the figure tweaked before release but to me it looks great either way.

Yeah to me THIS is the epic Batman figure Ive been waiting for.

Just as shown looks 100 times better than the sideshow batman even though after the reviews it looked a little better than the prototype.

I hope they continue this series, at minimum Joker.

Back