1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

The Arkham Knight video is cool but the Origins suit is still the coolest look so far and would translate the best into a 1/6 scale figure.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

Lol well he WAS rumored at one point. Personaly Id say he looks quite a lot like Ben Affleck, to the point if I wonder it was on purpose.
He was, yeah. He'd done great as Batman, I'd be down for it.

The Arkham Knight video is cool but the Origins suit is still the coolest look so far and would translate the best into a 1/6 scale figure.

image.jpg

Looks like jakks has the 31" and 18" figure license...

So far I enjoyed the AO suit design the most. However, the AK design also looks promising.

I really love how you can see a progression in the suits. In AO it was more or less thrown together and reminded of combat gear, which is perfectly fine since he just started out. In AA and AC we see the most classic suit designs, which makes sense because those games tell classic batman stories. In AK we see one of the possible futures of batman and a more futuristic suit.

Why do all of the Arkham Knight Batman figures have Pea-heads? Can somebody at DC please fix this?

Why do all of the Arkham Knight Batman figures have Pea-heads? Can somebody at DC please fix this?

He has really tick armour maybe? :D

I wonder how this cowl and head would look on the SSC Batman body?

It's not gritty or realistic enough tho.

Bale forever.

To me the games started off as a stylized continuance of the animated series. They now seem to be leaning towards the whole dirty, gritty, reality take. Not a bad thing for the movies, just not something I prefer in the games. The same goes for the suit. I like the tactical yet comic book feel of first two games. Realism is overrated honestly. lol

The Arkham Knight suit is too mechanical... I'm not a fan of it.

I agree, it is too Iron Man-ish. I do not want his suit to be like Iron Man. But I kinda like the trailer so I will still buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont like the suit to much neither, but thats not going to hold me off from buying this game.

I like the suit but the cowl is not that great

As much as I like the classic cloth, I like the mechanized versions as well. Like the Jim Lee Batman fig, just love his armor. It just seems a lot more intimidating, and safer for him to use it in direct combat. Whereas his cloth suit is really the one to go with his ninja skillz. Meh. I just love Batman.

I also think that his classic suit design does not protect him that much. But the Arkham Knight suit really is too mechanical. The Origins suit I think is just practical and is somewhere in between. It is tactical like the Bale version and could protect his body well enough.

I also think that his classic suit design does not protect him that much. But the Arkham Knight suit really is too mechanical. The Origins suit I think is just practical and is somewhere in between. It is tactical like the Bale version and could protect his body well enough.

I agree. The Arkham Asylum/City suit is a fantastic representation of a comic book suit. Origin is a great mix between comic and Nolan.

Not sure why they had to go with the mechanized suit for Arkham Knight.

First "wrong thread comment"!

I win!

I agree. The Arkham Asylum/City suit is a fantastic representation of a comic book suit. Origin is a great mix between comic and Nolan.

Not sure why they had to go with the mechanized suit for Arkham Knight.

Supposedly to show off the next gen graphics. Possibly "because Iron Man". Whatever the reason, it's frivolous.

If I play Arkham Knight, I'll be choosing the Asylum/City skin if available. Supposedly he wears it in the beginning of the game, so needless to say, that's what I'll be choosing.

Back