1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

oh right. Kinda forgot since I haven't been keeping up with the movie. Though Affleck's symbol seems a bit larger, might be the angle from the few shots.

I was emotional and weak minded... POd this accessorless piece of rubber crap.

DAMN autumn! :gah:

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure (Specs + Pi

I was emotional and weak minded... POd this accessorless piece of rubber crap.

DAMN autumn! :gah:
Ahahahahha. Welcome to the club! No worries, it's gonna be awesome.

By the way, has there ever been a case where HT moves up a release date, but didn't deliver?

Happens all the time.... the date is always changing.

was at Singapore's STGCC today. snapped this up. can't wait to display him in my own display. :clap

Elxipxn.jpg

DT1LIzq.jpg

The suit looks worse there. Do they not know how to sell this off? Needs to change the pose.

They should have him in a static pose because the suit doesn't look too great there. But the colors of the suit look amazing. I was worried they would be too dark or bordering on black instead of blue.

:lol

Look at the binder fold over clip on his back. Probably holding the cape or rubber suit in place.

Wow, that suit looks terrible. Especially from the waist down.

I see that one of the problems is the they put the belt too high even higher than the diapers. I hope by the time is released the cape and the gauntlets will be the correct size.

At least he's in some posses, unlike Raiden... :monkey2
Well, I don't think his body would bunch up and fold like this guy. Raiden ain't covered by rubber. But hell, Batman works wonders in a museum pose. Raiden, don't.

Man I can't stand that underwear he look like he literally is fighting crime in his underwear and to make matters worse the rubber suit is punching up when you do anything but a static pose.

Whoa, the underwear look horribly sculpted there. Kind of a nasty seam line down one leg too. No to mention every other issue previous stated. I so wanted this to be bad ass but it's looking suck ass instead. Urg.

It's a shame because the head sculpt looks good. The rest of it needs a complete redo... which probably won't happen if they're showing this monstrosity off elsewhere.

Hmmm.... I'm wishing the navy blue was a little darker more towards the black side, but still with a hint of blue.

Gosh we're nitpicky on this one. I like it. Some tweaks to the belt and hnads/gauntlets/boots being too small, but really that thing is gonna look great.

Back