1/6 Hot Toys - Venom: Let There Be Carnage - Carnage Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To make Carnage seem more imposing next to Venom i'd say.......
Angry Tom Hardy GIF by Regal
The fact his host body was a psychotic serial killer should have been enough. Still a great figure though that I hope to get one day.

To make Carnage seem more imposing next to Venom i'd say.......
Angry Tom Hardy GIF by Regal
Lol I hate to keep crying about this but what made carnage so cool was that he was small but strong and agile. Him being a giant defeats the purpose. He’s not supposed to be just red venom. They pretty much did that here. Tongue and all .

Those are some long legs. Not sure why Sony sized him like that
Standard Hollywood reducing everything to its most simplistic state- bigger equals greater threat.
Refer to ROTJ’s second Death Star, TFA’s Starkiller Base and every Marvel movie where the villain is just a bigger version of the protagonist.

This thing will take over my entire Spidey shelf if I display him with all his parts attached! Mahoosive!

Standard Hollywood reducing everything to its most simplistic state- bigger equals greater threat.
Refer to ROTJ’s second Death Star, TFA’s Starkiller Base and every Marvel movie where the villain is just a bigger version of the protagonist.

This thing will take over my entire Spidey shelf if I display him with all his parts attached! Mahoosive!
Ironic since one of the biggest factor of Carnage is that he's smaller and scrawnier than Venom but more deadly and crazier.

Sony: "See! He's bigger and taller than Venom which makes him more powerful and the bad guy." 🤡

This is all they had to do or at least something similar to it:

as3koqv.png

Ironic since one of the biggest factor of Carnage is that he's smaller and scrawnier than Venom but more deadly and crazier.

Sony: "See! He's bigger and taller than Venom which makes him more powerful and the bad guy." 🤡

This is all they had to do or at least something similar to it:

as3koqv.png

What's more is that they kinda repeated themselves, because that's what Riot was in the first movie -- a bigger, meaner Venom. So in the sequel, Carnage no longer stands out because it was already done before.

What's more is that they kinda repeated themselves, because that's what Riot was in the first movie -- a bigger, meaner Venom. So in the sequel, Carnage no longer stands out because it was already done before.
Yea Sony isn’t very bright. They never were. Pretty much idiots tbh. They didn’t need to make him big red venom at all. He had a deep voice and everything lol. He was t even connected with Cletus.

Yep. Godawful movie in pretty much every way. At least it didn't harm Hardy and Andy Serkis' reputations.

Can't deny how cool the figure is though. Mine's been fully paid off from the beginning so I'll be receiving him regardless.

Review up on YouTube, MRCcollectionventures. The only reviewer that I’ve seen that actually goes over the articulation of a figure. We need more like him reviewing figures.

Back