1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Sweetness! Bring on Punisher!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

I haven't been this excited for a figure in quite sometime. I can't wait to see them tonight!!! :panic:

So we will see some actual pictures tonight?!?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man these are going to look GOOD! Definitely posing him battling Frank Castle

Daredevil looking good, can't wait to see more. So glad to see a photo, now I'm even more excited :lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Instant Pre-Order! :)

13692640_10153661024292344_7714577623231874447_n.jpg

Pretty excited to see the reveal ad SDCC

Looks great! Excited for this. Will be the first superhero type figure I've bought in forever. I don't find myself needing more Iron Men, Batmen, and Captain Americas. But DD and Punisher? ****ing A.

Looks great! Excited for this. Will be the first superhero type figure I've bought in forever. I don't find myself needing more Iron Men, Batmen, and Captain Americas. But DD and Punisher? ****ing A.
Hmm seems to be trending, more and more people are switching to the lesser known heroes, or just want a break from the more common ones.

Hmm seems to be trending, more and more people are switching to the lesser known heroes, or just want a break from the more common ones.

I think the thing is that these are truly fresh figures from HT. After so many Caps, Thors and IM suits people want new characters.

e0b1bb4735dd7c8d7033d16c92208448.jpg

Sweeeeet!!!! Looks awesome! Hope he has his weapon upgrade from season 2. That thing was badass!

Back