1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

image.jpeg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - TV - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

That looks pretty awesome. Can't wait to see it tomorrow

Nice. Now I'm really buzzing!! Thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No problem!

Had my fingers crossed that they would go for his newest costume in Season 2. :rock Bring on Punisher

Had my fingers crossed that they would go for his newest costume in Season 2. :rock Bring on Punisher

Same here, definitely looks season two. Can't wait to see full reveals for both of them now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Looking good but WE WANT FRANK !!!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Nice. So I guess that means they are going with the end of season 2 Punisher.

[QUO TE=MikeyTheKid;8748506]Nice. So I guess that means they are going with the end of season 2 Punisher.[/QUOTE]
Let's hope so man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lkdsjaflsakdjfasdfa
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their Movie Masterpiece designation is really awkward now.

Last edited:

DD looks INSANE! Cant wait for this

I thought his arm guards were supposed to be more armored like this? Is this design still his season 1 suit with season 2 helmet?
2062bda7505f459dddda7a255068598fl.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't think so his mask is red.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Fig

I thought he only had one upgraded suit. Was awhile back, may be forgetting something.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nope your right it was after the rooftop event he just got new a helmet and bulky gloves also his shoulder pads switch from black to red.

Back