1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Do you think we may get a couple of different bottom face expressions? One with a bit of blood on or something?

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil & Punisher Collectible Figures

Hmm seems to be trending, more and more people are switching to the lesser known heroes, or just want a break from the more common ones.

I guess when characters have multiple figures to choose from, most people are satisfied already and just want something new. I hope this trend continues.

Definitely want a DD naked head sculpt, preferably battle damaged, but I'll take a clean one too though. Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy we're possibly seeing this tonight (both DD and Punisher)!

But I can't help sharing how much I want Elektra and Jessica Jones to follow. Really, really want this to happen.

Sweeeeet!!!! Looks awesome! Hope he has his weapon upgrade from season 2. That thing was badass!

Are there any side by side shots of his S1 and 2 costumes? I honestly cannot see any differences:lol

Are there any side by side shots of his S1 and 2 costumes? I honestly cannot see any differences:lol

DD_Season23dd.jpg
12794707_1719825021587067_5890561489880274871_o.jpg

Ideally I want:
Daredevil with 4 faceplates: stoic, cocky grin, gritted teeth with blood and damage, and maybe the half open breathing one like Keaton bats has, but not at the expense of the other three.

Fingers crossed we get a clean unmasked head regardless. My hope is that we get a two pack option with Matt and DD, but if not, just including an unmasked sculpt for me will be enough. I can kitbash lawyer Matt. The head needs to be the iconic, cocky grin he has in the promo art. Hopefully he comes with beaten up, bruised and bloody hands too.

Ideally I want:

Daredevil Season 2 Costume with Matt's unmasked sculpt.
Daredevil Season 1 Black Suit.
Matt Murdock
Elektra
Punisher
Punisher Prison Costume
Kingpin
Foggy + Karen pack
Claire Temple in scrubs

What are the odds of all this happening? :rotfl

Ideally I want:

Daredevil Season 2 Costume with Matt's unmasked sculpt.
Daredevil Season 1 Black Suit.
Matt Murdock
Elektra
Punisher
Punisher Prison Costume
Kingpin
Foggy + Karen pack
Claire Temple in scrubs

What are the odds of all this happening? :rotfl

2 out of 9 of those are gonna happen. Still hoping for elektra though.

We're lucky to be getting those two. Unless they both sell stupidly well I doubt we'll see anything else exclusive to DD.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Where is Frank though? :(

Looks pretty good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back