1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4fmwkzK.jpg

He looks constipated

Got this yesterday for cheap, never saw the show but looks like a fun figure to pose. Also got HT Punisher with him and a casual Punisher for free. Going to be a fun weekend.

Snagged below retail. :yess:

It’s actually quite impressive. Suit is restricting but can be worked in more than say — Ant-Man.

I don’t really have an issue with the proportions. Figure has a lot of presence.

My only gripe is the source material; would’ve liked a more classic suit but this is my best 1/6 option currently.

I’ll let it sit a few days to see if it’s a keeper.

040dd116b6619757f75e6a600c2517a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes HT phones in fine details on hands and other small areas — Ant-Man’s hands and Harley’s hands and jewellery seemed just a touch soft or rushed to me.

DD here is very sharp:

9b708835c8a7ca27e8896ba7aa7939c6.jpg

And while I prefer a classic look, this helmet as its own thing is a striking design:

2b7b398149ff18d5d0c0c06976ed4249.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:clap :clap Great poses/shots!!

It's a great figure, plus the resonance and how memorable I found the series elevates it even more to me.

I managed to snag a DD today for a good price, I can’t wait to see it in person now. I’ve been out of the hobby for a few years & I can remember why I had to give it a break now, it can be so addicting. I only came back to order the HT 1/4 Vader & now I’ve ended ordering about 6 other figures as well

Just a thought, has anyone made any custom faceplates for this guy? Would be kinda cool to have a Bullseye one done, yeah his body won't match but would make for some cool options with the S3 DD I'm currently working on.

Don't know if this has been discussed here at all...did a search and found nuthin....so here.

I was initially going to attempt to kitbash a 1/6 black suit DD, but the Mezco 1/12 version satiated my thirst. That solicitation looks just ok, but not too great in my opinion.

Anyone know if the parts for this figure on eBay are any good? I need to replace one of the hands on mine. My dog found it. Haha

I managed to snag a DD today for a good price, I can’t wait to see it in person now. I’ve been out of the hobby for a few years & I can remember why I had to give it a break now, it can be so addicting. I only came back to order the HT 1/4 Vader & now I’ve ended ordering about 6 other figures as well

Hope you like it, the suit styling on the figure is fantastic.

Just a thought, has anyone made any custom faceplates for this guy? Would be kinda cool to have a Bullseye one done, yeah his body won't match but would make for some cool options with the S3 DD I'm currently working on.

Yeah that would be very cool. You're making a S3 DD black suit?! :thud: Awesome

Back