1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33edb57b6392670e597f66fc8e5f0447.jpg

HT done a great job.

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送

What are you trying to pull here?

What? what do you mean those aren't Hot Toys?!?!?

Wait, Oh my god! I can't see what I am posting!!!!!
Dare+devil_cantsee.jpg

elaborate please?

ummmm, well I was trying to be funny, but, if I gotta explain it then I guess it's not...

I was just making a blind joke, because, you know, Daredevil is blind, and the guy who posted those picks of the knock off Daredevil and Punisher would have to be blind to think they were made by Hot Toys. Or, he thinks we are blind by hoping we would believe him.

ummmm, well I was trying to be funny, but, if I gotta explain it then I guess it's not...

I was just making a blind joke, because, you know, Daredevil is blind, and the guy who posted those picks of the knock off Daredevil and Punisher would have to be blind to think they were made by Hot Toys. Or, he thinks we are blind by hoping we would believe him.

Ohh. Thats funny actually haha. I must have read it wrong (silly me).

The lack of sarcastic awareness troubles me :lol

Great post Jaymas, I needed a good laugh :duff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this, got mine pre-ordered, should be late this year?

Can't find anywhere in the UK to order Punisher, though!

Holy crap, to be honest though my Arkham Aslum Joker and Batman cost more than that to ship them from Sideshow to here... At this rate I may as well order from them again and use discounts, get him quicker also...

UK prices are out of control due to the fallen pound, so the best options now are finding a seller in Hong Kong, or if you want an exclusive of a figure go direct to Sideshow.

Either option will also be quicker, as you mentioned.

UK prices are out of control due to the fallen pound, so the best options now are finding a seller in Hong Kong, or if you want an exclusive of a figure go direct to Sideshow.

Either option will also be quicker, as you mentioned.

Bloody brexit and all the people who voted to leave!

I asked if ToyHQ were getting it in but Matt said that the price is too high so won't be.

Back