1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
badb6336dbc3d96abe284a5245922c55.jpg

Little comparison with the custom head. Both are really good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just so happy that we're finally getting Frank. *__* I told myself not to preorder locally anymore coz I hate waiting an additional month or two for my figures to arrive but I think I won't be able to resist with him.

With Frank on the horizon already... I'd actually prefer S1 Daredevil with damaged helmet, taped revolver and a chain.

I just really hope that the fact that they're making a cosbaby of Elektra means that we're getting a 1/6 figure. But other than that, I just used this month's discount on Matt since we now have confirmation that Frank is coming soon! But yessss Elektra would be a huge want from this series. Her and Fisk....and Black suit Matt...and a Civvie Matt, and I'd even get Foggy and Karen. These shows, man. Never thought I'd actually care about every single main character as well as the supporting ones. Gimme Jess, Trish, Luke, Misty, Danny, and Colleen!

I've been sat looking at that teaser image for ages now. So excited. And in my opinion the hot toys sculpt is better overall. Can't wait to have daredevil and the punisher on the shelf together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing it properly. Me too! Like the idea of the taped revolver and chained DD too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Isn't DD's base the same wall he was chained up to in that scene?

Might well have been actually, I haven't checked but it's very similar if not the same.

Yeah as it stands I've got my early S2 Punisher with the shorter hair with the Vimal sculpt and the HT version can cover how he looked towards the end.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

So the Punisher comes with a Daredevil cowl that has ears, yet the Daredevil figure doesn't have them. Any word on if they are fixing the Daredevil prototype? Otherwise it's a pass for me, which sucks because I've been waiting since Season one came out for it.

So the Punisher comes with a Daredevil cowl that has ears, yet the Daredevil figure doesn't have them. Any word on if they are fixing the Daredevil prototype? Otherwise it's a pass for me, which sucks because I've been waiting since Season one came out for it.

I don't think it needs "fixed", I think it's a different helmet. The DD figure is the helmet in costume he wore at the end of Season two and I think the one with the Punisher figure is the one from season one and the first have of season two. I might be wrong, but I think that's what is going on.

I believe you are correct, Jaymas. DD is wearing the S2 suit and Punisher has the S1 helmet.

Also, I just ordered this guy last night. Can't wait! :panic:

Back