1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two custom Bernthal Punishers, and I ordered the Mad Skull too. I plan on getting a loose sculpt from that to put together a Shane. When it's all said and done I will have four Bernthal figures... I wonder if he would find that cool or creepy lol.

The unlicensed one looks good but I'll take my chances and wait. I feel more comfortable buying unlicensed X-Mensknce there is less of a chance that Hot Toys will make them.

I was too desperate for a Bernthal Punisher to wait. Will probably end up getting the Mad Skull too, and will get the HT version whenever they get round to making it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

334ad2544bf02a7365168eb29deba4c5.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

So hot toys pushes forward some images after the ilegal punisher was announced. Looks like the DD broken mask is an iten it comes with

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

They can wait till the Punisher show comes out till release just give me those glorious(sp) thumbnail/promo shots now!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Guess they figured they better stop dragging ass and show him. Looks like they're almost ready to reveal him, all the PO pics in that album on the monitor.

Looks like he'll have two rifles, his M134 minigun, a knife, revolver, and the Daredevil helmet might be SSC exclusive.

I am so excited! Was about damn time that HT released some info on this bad boy! *__* Now hopefully we'll get the full pictures soon, I need that guy on preorder.

Back