1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has got to be one of my favorite releases, with the really well done head and the interesting choices for the clothing.

And the helmet is just as detailed and cool especially with all the battle damaged areas along the head (they really put a lot of thought on this aspect with all the scratches, dents, etc., etc.,).

Love the helmet and will definitely get a lot of use since it fits my 1/6 scale bodies.....with some effort.

Figure got delayed. Monday now. USPS getting backed up with the Xmas season I guess. Opened up the flametrooper and got stormie Finn back out for display.

That Mickey Mouse looks awesome. Just like the costume at the theme parks. May I ask what it is?

It's a medicom piece. I believe this one was limited to about 1500, only available in tokyo. It was made for their resorts. they have all sorts of costumes they did for him. I prefer the most iconic. they are available on eBay but have become very pricey.

I was looking at some stuff from this guy; next to no description and 3 feedback? My spider senses are tingling. But his pictures are consistent. But how is he selling brand new HTs for $20+ under MSRP and free shipping? Seems sketchy

Hopefully he’s legit, I just used the coupon and bought a Palpatine from him last night lol

Christmas miracle. Post office came and dropped this off today. Solid figure, main knock is that the legs look too skinny so I just put the TFA pants on top of the ones there and it looks better.

Despite the nice head sculpt I pretty quickly put the Ren mask on. Looks badass.

kylo-sculpt4.jpg
kylo-sculpt-1.jpg
kylo-sculpt3.jpg
kylo-sculpt5.jpg
kylo-posing-1.jpg
kylo-backdrop.jpg
kylo-action.jpg

a272331de0caeb7f3a2a4163a89a2024.jpg
92265d41218495c2d8dd72517525b988.jpg
dd8c74dab969e817a1781a5df3adef8e.jpg
a743da1b342a39f878770fcd00d78092.jpg

I received Kylo from Sideshow and the AD sculpt perfectly captures his intensity. I did move the magnets on his vest and cape. It allows a more natural flow in my opinion. I like to able to move around his arms without the cape bunching up by his chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went back to the TFA boots for TLJ Ren. Some pros and cons on each but the thick soles weren’t working for me on the new one.

I like the TFA hands more too, new ones are the same but more glossy.

a5bf3b946d1b8759eeadfee78c6e7ae0.jpg

This figure represents well the Kylo Ren who has come out of his Vader Wannabe stage. With the cape on he reminds me of the calm and cool Empire Vader.
I hope that he is less of an adolescent throwing temper tantrums in 9 after being ruler of the galaxy since the end of 8. Driver is best for me when he is quiet and intense such as when he and Rey are connected through the force and she calls him a monster. The way he walks towards her, lowers his eyeline to match hers and says "yes I am" is one of my favorite line deliveries.

Guess us folks who have ordered this one through BBTS aren't going to see this one before the end of the year at this point. Oh well. ..keep the great shots coming please!

Guess us folks who have ordered this one through BBTS aren't going to see this one before the end of the year at this point. Oh well. ..keep the great shots coming please!

I stopped using them as my preorders just NEVER came in. Like....ever. Never understood what the heck the issue was.

Try Alter Ego Comics. They're fabulous.

a5bf3b946d1b8759eeadfee78c6e7ae0.jpg

This figure represents well the Kylo Ren who has come out of his Vader Wannabe stage. With the cape on he reminds me of the calm and cool Empire Vader.
I hope that he is less of an adolescent throwing temper tantrums in 9 after being ruler of the galaxy since the end of 8. Driver is best for me when he is quiet and intense such as when he and Rey are connected through the force and she calls him a monster. The way he walks towards her, lowers his eyeline to match hers and says "yes I am" is one of my favorite line deliveries.

Cool Fett shadow in the background! Intentional?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back