1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was going to swap pants with TFA version because it seemed TLJ version were too slim, when I realized TLJ has suspenders. Lowered TLJ pants instead, since TFA were too baggy. D490CBBE-32ED-47B8-8BE0-A54BAF69590D.jpg8A965351-76D9-418D-B1B5-80EE6818FD29.jpg

silly question, is possible to unplug or detach the helmet from the neck? I mean, in some pictures looks like is possible but I don't find anything in videos or comes with another helmet?

Is this the same height as TFA Kylo?

Yes, they are the same size.
silly question, is possible to unplug or detach the helmet from the neck? I mean, in some pictures looks like is possible but I don't find anything in videos or comes with another helmet?

I don't think the helmet can be removed from the neck attachment, it's one articulated piece.

The helmet is two pieces, it and the neck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And helmet is bigger than first release. Looks good.

Is it actually bigger? I think that's just the angle + water treatment on the hood. I watched a few review videos and they compared the TLJ mask to the TFA one, they seem to be exactly the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FIsUbZaXB8

That guy compares them, he holds the TFA helmet slightly behind the other so it might look smaller, but I'm pretty sure it's the same exact helmet/sculpt

Is it actually bigger? I think that's just the angle + water treatment on the hood. I watched a few review videos and they compared the TLJ mask to the TFA one, they seem to be exactly the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FIsUbZaXB8

That guy compares them, he holds the TFA helmet slightly behind the other so it might look smaller, but I'm pretty sure it's the same exact helmet/sculpt

Yeah my mistake, just started looking after your first comment. Could have sworn it was different but I think it just appeared bigger on the TLJ figure as the robes are less bulky.

Still unsure whether I want to make a mix of the two figures, or at least keep some parts from the TFA version, I kinda like the weathered boots better and the legs seem a bit thicker on that version but not sure any of the body parts would be compatible as I know the upper torso wouldn't work with TLJ version.

Yeah my mistake, just started looking after your first comment. Could have sworn it was different but I think it just appeared bigger on the TLJ figure as the robes are less bulky.

Still unsure whether I want to make a mix of the two figures, or at least keep some parts from the TFA version, I kinda like the weathered boots better and the legs seem a bit thicker on that version but not sure any of the body parts would be compatible as I know the upper torso wouldn't work with TLJ version.

Yeah, I was thinking about swapping the undershirts or something since it looks kinda cool. But went back and watched Kylo's scenes in TFA and at least there the shirt doesn't have any shiny parts like the TLJ arms do. So, just gonna stick with normal TFA Kylo for now.

Not sure if I'll pick up the TLJ version. Part of me would really like to but I'm getting to the point where I need to upgrade my display/shelves to have more room lol. So I have to be very picky about what I'm buying at the moment. I really don't want to have to keep figures in their boxes haha

I got onto this hobby late in the game an I don’t have any Hot Toys Star Wars figures. Not one. I only have Marvel and DC figs. I kept telling myself not to go down the Star Wars path because once I get started with Star Wars, it’s going to be a slippery slope.

I’ve been looking at pics and reviews of Kylo on this thread for a while now, and I finally pulled pulled the trigger half an hour ago (retail price on eBay with free shipping and no tax). I’m having a little bit of buyer’s remorse, but I hope it will pass once I get him in hand.

Now I’m kind of eyeing Crait Luke. SMH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kylo Ren just arrived

Very happy with it....the pant material seems very delicate...other than that a very solid release.

Kylo Ren just arrived

Very happy with it....the pant material seems very delicate...other than that a very solid release.
Yeah, I'm concerned about the pant material as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back