1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the spooktacular deal is still up for this Kylo. Any reason I should wait for a TROS version? The new one should have a hood and cracked helmet, but everything else looks the same... I'm on the fence. Some great pics in here though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So the spooktacular deal is still up for this Kylo. Any reason I should wait for a TROS version? The new one should have a hood and cracked helmet, but everything else looks the same... I'm on the fence. Some great pics in here though.

I love the TLJ Kylo. I can?t imagine the new one having a better head sculpt. So quite sure I?ll be satisfied with the two Kylos I have. But if you don?t mind waiting I would imagine some good deals coming soon when another Kylo is revealed.

I love the TLJ Kylo. I can?t imagine the new one having a better head sculpt. So quite sure I?ll be satisfied with the two Kylos I have. But if you don?t mind waiting I would imagine some good deals coming soon when another Kylo is revealed.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I can't imagine either. If anything, the sculpt will get worse haha. I was looking at it more and kinda prefer the helmet without the red. Though I do kinda like the hood. I'm sure it will get parted out later. Decisions...

This ones superior to the IX version for as much they've shown of it. Same applies to TLJ Rey.

I pulled the trigger on Kylo. At $215 shipped, and largely the same in TROS, it was a no brainer. With the rising costs from HT, the new version will prob end up being $244 with $20 tax and shipping, so I saved about $50. I'm not too worried about accessories since I'll prob pose him one way regardless; unmasked with saber. Now my jets are cooled for a few months. I just got Dooku and have Kylo and QS Vader on order. Pretty excited. All the pics in here/reviews pushed me over the edge.

I'm finding the new look with the cracked helmet just a bit more visually interesting myself, although I agree there's not a ton of difference and if you could pick this one up for $215 then that's the best way to go.

I'm finding the new look with the cracked helmet just a bit more visually interesting myself, although I agree there's not a ton of difference and if you could pick this one up for $215 then that's the best way to go.
Yeah, I have the black series Kylo from TROS, so that is fine for me right now. If anything, I'll get a parted out helmet when the figure drops.. in 2021. By then I won't mind spending a little extra to snag any extra accessories.

Trying out a new pose. Not sure if I'll end up keeping this once the TROS version comes out, but at least for now I'm pretty happy with it.

20191123_235906 (2).jpg

20191124_000345 (2).jpg

20191124_001318 (2).jpg

I feel like the Last Jedi Kylo is too skinny looking. The Rise of kywalker one feels more beefy and I like that a lot more.

I feel like the Last Jedi Kylo is too skinny looking. The Rise of kywalker one feels more beefy and I like that a lot more.

Maybe. I didn?t think about that. Maybe because you don?t see it when he?s wearing his cape. No matter what I don?t think the new sculpt can beat this one.

Going to do my best to pick a head sculpt of this to use on the TROS one. I agree, TLJ version is missing mass. Would have liked Kylo in a different costume to really set in that a years past.

Yeah he definitely seems too skinny when standing perfectly straight, which is why I usually try to have mine in a crouching pose of some kind. I might try bulking him up a little at some point.

The legs and arms are too thin on the last jedi version. The original body might be better from TFA figure with the clothes from the last jedi version. The original figure feels bulkier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That?s a cool pose holding the helmet! Still haven?t tried that yet.

Great pose too Davejames! I do like how he looks without the cape as well, but I agree with you guys. HT used a body that is too skinny. By TLJ you could tell that he bulked up a bit. I wish they would update the body for the TROS figure.

Here?s some shots of mine that I don?t think I?ve posted yet:

12a6abe278aae197c6f9197072141c4f.jpg
592c76a8b0b918ed9ccae9fca2ed199f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back