1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, that really proves me wrong ;-)
Recent sales on Ebay
8392f3e4963973d94d30bb228d080170.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

People are waiting for the new version. ...and just teasing you. I love my TLJ Kylo and Rey, but I?m fully aware that doesn?t apply to everyone.
I like them too[emoji6] Not purchased them as I have TFA versions. And looking at TROS another one to skip as they both don't look that much different. A bit disappointing with Rey as at least it was more prominent in TLJ.

There was a TLJ Rey going for ?90 on a UK Hot Toys/Sideshow Facebook group a month or so ago, just missing the Porgs.

Does it really matter guys? I really don?t get this need to justify hating something by looking up sale prices. I like it, I?m gonna keep liking it, I don?t care what others think.

Does it really matter guys? I really don?t get this need to justify hating something by looking up sale prices. I like it, I?m gonna keep liking it, I don?t care what others think.
See my quote further down where I said I also liked it[emoji6] It was in reply to them been hard to come by in Europe.

See my quote further down where I said I also liked it[emoji6] It was in reply to them been hard to come by in Europe.

I don?t mean you specifically, just in general. All figures from new movies just become circlejerks about ?why so so movie is ruined and this figure is on sale cause no one wants it?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, no one hates Star Wars more than Star Wars fans.

It's honestly a little unbelievable how much people can't just let others like or dislike something.

Regarding the figure real quick..... curious how they'll differentiate the TROS figure if they make one. I don't think the lines on the helmet and hood will be enough to separate it from the TLJ figure IMO. I imagine there will be some sort of extra accessories they'll include or something?

TROS is a year after TLJ and he's wearing the exact same outfit.

Wasted opportunity not designing something more regal for the Supreme Leader.

Went ahead with Sideshow's Spooktacular event and ordered Son of Solo using code KREN20 for $20 off and applied $15 reward points with free shipping.

Did that work okay? Has your order been accepted/shipped?

It was my understanding you could use one or the other but not both at the same time.

A few months ago, people on this forum were saying you can combine both now. I haven?t tried it myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did order their 3PO using code and reward points yesterday. Waiting for shipping confirmation.

Did that work okay? Has your order been accepted/shipped?

It was my understanding you could use one or the other but not both at the same time.

Yeah all checks out, not the deal of the century, but every little helps. Especially since the prices are creeping up on the secondary market with this one.

IMG_7893.jpg

Back