1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a terrible price for a HT figure but i assume the next one will look nearly identical to this costume wise, and have the helmet with red sith welding lines if you are into that. Also no excuse for this figure not to include the melted Vader helmet.

Kylo Ren is a favourite of mine, I?ll definitely pick up the next release from Rise of Skywalker.

If HT can replicate the Ben headsculpt again,I'd be down for a 2nd version of Kylo Ren.
I assume he would come with a few accessories if the spoilers are to be trusted.

I definitely wouldn't mind picking up a Ben headsculpt for my TFA Kylo. I didn't really care for this version all that much but I do like the stand better than the first one.

Went ahead with Sideshow's Spooktacular event and ordered Son of Solo using code KREN20 for $20 off and applied $15 reward points with free shipping.

I didn't bother using any RP's but at $215 shipped to me for Spook, I went ahead and bit too. I already have the TFA version and was planning on getting the TROS one with the red cracks but hey, why not have just have all 3 Kylo's right? Especially when a good deal comes along:lol

My Kylo Ren arrived this week.

58CB0472-EF1D-4D13-8AFB-EC6151FE2101.JPG

Yeah really cool figure. Hopefully complete his arc with a Rise of Skywalker version.

IMG_8102.JPG
IMG_8086.JPG
IMG_8105.JPG

Congrats on picking up Ren, irezumi! Great shots!

Yes, it is a good figure. I;m crossing fingers that JJ doesn't f it up with him in TROS. Be interesting to see HT's new version.
In the meantime, I'm also still enjoying this version...

TLJ-KYLO REN-029.jpg

Thanks JB! Yeah definitely want the TROS version with the Red weld helmet.
Nice lighting and background in your shot.

Congrats on picking up Ren, irezumi! Great shots!

Yes, it is a good figure. I;m crossing fingers that JJ doesn't f it up with him in TROS. Be interesting to see HT's new version.
In the meantime, I'm also still enjoying this version...

View attachment 470008
Agreed! I hope he has a satisfying conclusion to the arc. He's been the most fascinating character in the ST thus far. I'm down for a TROS version if everything pans out. HT nailed the Driver sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had my finger on the trigger during SPOOKTACULAR Free Shipping, $20 off and I had about $12 in rewards. But at the end of the day it was still $275 Canadian. Great figure but I am remain in HT retirement!!

Back