1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually want one with a unmasked head. Do you like that out of the 3?

I personally prefer TFA one. I like the helmet on better, and just his overall outfit more.

Out of TLJ and TRoS though, I’d probably say TRoS outfit wise, but I think I like TLJ sculpt better; at least when compared to the proto TRoS sculpt.

I personally prefer TFA one. I like the helmet on better, and just his overall outfit more.

Out of TLJ and TRoS though, I?d probably say TRoS outfit wise, but I think I like TLJ sculpt better; at least when compared to the proto TRoS sculpt.

Ah I see, thanks. Each has its pros and cons. I'm debating if i should wait for TROS figure or jump on TLJ figure since sideshow is offering a deal on it. Only ST figure I got coming is Luke Crait version. You would think I should get TLJ version because of it lol

Took some time to photograph this guy, finally. Many of the headsculpts in the past couple of years have been soft on the likeness, and Kylo really stands out as one of the best efforts in a while.

I'm @thedevilsrobot on instagram if you care to check k out more.
828031143ce5ddc85f6d31e749638d02.jpg
348f3b1db7fd5a9fc5bd7c3e395bb607.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Love the sculpt on this one. Sadly, I really dislike the movie so I can't see myself pulling the trigger on any figures from it.

If I were to buy ONE figure from TLJ it would be this one (and Snoke if they ever made him).

Yeah, just pulled the trigger on this guy. With the discount and rewards, it came out to just over $100 so I?m more than happy to pay that price.
I was debating between this or waiting for the Rise of Skywalker version, but I didn?t want to wait a year and a half for the ROS one so this will do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ef it, I just put this sith on flexpay. $215 shipped, not a bad deal.

Technically he's not a Sith since he never pledged loyalty to that faction. According to the recent canon comic, he joined a non-Sith group that followed "The Ren" (another word for The Dark Side) where he got his name and then eventually he made his way to Snoke with the KOR.

Abrams wasn't lying when he said he wasn't a Sith back in 2014.

Technically he's not a Sith since he never pledged loyalty to that faction. According to the recent canon comic, he joined a non-Sith group that followed "The Ren" (another word for The Dark Side) where he got his name and then eventually he made his way to Snoke with the KOR.

Abrams wasn't lying when he said he wasn't a Sith back in 2014.

Oh yeah, think I read something like that. Didnt he take over as the leader?

Oh yeah, think I read something like that. Didnt he take over as the leader?

Yeah. The last leader was pretty interesting. That comic was a good read. Shame the movies gave zero attention to the KOR. The comic reveals they're all Force sensitive. What a waste. We could have had a moment where Kylo/Ben fights six Dark-siders all packing cross-guard lightsabers. The Rise of Skywalker, this whole trilogy, wasted so many great opportunities that are now relegated to comic books and novels.

I wouldn't give the writers the benefit of the doubt of them not labelling Kylo a Sith as some interesting narrative purpose. More likely that they wanted to avoid/be ambiguous about their relationship with the prequels.

Yeah. The last leader was pretty interesting. That comic was a good read. Shame the movies gave zero attention to the KOR. The comic reveals they're all Force sensitive. What a waste. We could have had a moment where Kylo/Ben fights six Dark-siders all packing cross-guard lightsabers. The Rise of Skywalker, this whole trilogy, wasted so many great opportunities that are now relegated to comic books and novels.

Yeah, the character is growing on me and I wanted to display a Kylo Ren in my sith collection, tho hes not a sith.

Yeah, the character is growing on me and I wanted to display a Kylo Ren in my sith collection, tho hes not a sith.

I'm really excited to see what Sith are introduced in the next Prequel Trilogy. The one Benioff and Weiss wrote but won't direct. The Visual Dictionary for Rise of Skywalker canonized Darth Andeddu, Darth Tanis, Darth Tenebrous, Darth Phobos, Darth Desolous and finally Darth Revan.

Andeddu looks like a demon. Hopefully they tackle an era where the Sith were at their peak galactic state. Like Palpatine said "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy." I would love to see them when they last ruled.

I'm really excited to see what Sith are introduced in the next Prequel Trilogy. The one Benioff and Weiss wrote but won't direct. The Visual Dictionary for Rise of Skywalker canonized Darth Andeddu, Darth Tanis, Darth Tenebrous, Darth Phobos, Darth Desolous and finally Darth Revan.

Andeddu looks like a demon. Hopefully they tackle an era where the Sith were at their peak galactic state. Like Palpatine said "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy." I would love to see them when they last ruled.

Yeah, it will be cool having movies about sith this time around. Seeing their side of the story.

Agreed! The Sith and Jedi wars are what we need to see on screen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back