1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c427da75c8349ce1ac3727d9582e3bb2.jpg
3757aafe860dd9c2778681a1c1eebe64.jpg

After seeing the leaked Episode IX images I reposed Kylo and Rey. Children of the Force

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What stand is that on Luke?

btw is your ROTJ Luke stock?

No. I removed the fat suit around his belly. Hind sight I probably would not have done it as it looks weird around the hip region but I work with it posing. He was a first release from SSC.

Anyone see the leaked (though not really leaked) pins for TROS on BBTS? I wonder if it means we'll get a helmeted Kylo lightsaber fight.

I have been messing around with sculpey and made my own 1/6 Vader helmet to go with Ren. Not finished painting it, but it's alright for my first attempt.
1ac718300ef021b5bf2a35f33eb6844e.jpg
8cc3fba3a924273e6b614716c905c3e4.jpg

Didn’t someone produce a version of this with a pedistal if I’m not mistaken?

Went through the thread and there's some great pics! HT really nailed this sculpt too. It looks just like Driver! But as tempting as he is, I'm going to hold off for the ROS version. I'm sure we will see it at SDCC or something. I like the mended helmet a lot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah, if the TROS version comes with a Driver sculpt - it'll probably be the more interesting pickup. That said, I REALLY like the sculpt/hair on the TLJ figure. So, depending on how the TROS sculpt comes out I might be tempted to grab this anyway =P. It's a really great looking figure.

People who already have it and get the IX as well will have a great display option, though - they can display this with the Driver sculpt and the IX fig with the pieced together helmet.

I haven't even considered the possibility of the TROS version not having a Driver sculpt. I mean if worst comes to worst, they just reuse the TLJ sculpt. It would be kind of regressive for HT to go back to just the helmet sculpt wouldn't it?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd prefer a TFA sculpt. It's a shame they didn't do it, probably due to avoid spoilers.

I love both the TFA version and the TLJ version and have them both in the collection. I'll definitely be picking up a IX version....loving the repaired helmet.

I was wondering if anyone knows, is the lightsaber brighter on the Last Jedi version of Kylo compaired to the Force Awakens version? Also is the visor better on the helmet?
I haven't seen the Last Jedi figure in person yet.

I haven’t bought anything in a while, but I’m really loving this guy! I kinda dig the cape off one shoulder for posing. Gives him a real “medieval knight” look.
am I the only one who kinda wants a Supreme a Leader Snoke to go with him?

Back