1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently still available for retail in US via SS & BBTS. I just want to trim a little “fat” from the price where I can. I noticed that Rey is available for free shipping through SS. I wonder if Kylo will be soon I can use my I can use my SS money a grand total of $11.40 with free shipping. That might be some incentive!!!

Currently still available for retail in US via SS & BBTS. I just want to trim a little “fat” from the price where I can. I noticed that Rey is available for free shipping through SS. I wonder if Kylo will be soon I can use my I can use my SS money a grand total of $11.40 with free shipping. That might be some incentive!!!

I think you’ll get the opportunity for a bit of a discount. This figure is great though. My only knock was the legs seemed a little thin so I threw the TFA pants over the current ones and it bulked it up just enough. Always interesting to see Bo tempted by a new fig.

I think you’ll get the opportunity for a bit of a discount. This figure is great though. My only knock was the legs seemed a little thin so I threw the TFA pants over the current ones and it bulked it up just enough. Always interesting to see Bo tempted by a new fig.

:hi5:we’ll see!!!

Two amazing figures!
9cf12aeda8597b7daf54b0952a27d61f.jpg

Great pose on Kylo there. I've been considering picking him up for my TLJ shelf with Ahch-To Luke and Resistance Rey, but I might hold out for the IX version. Then again... big fan of Kylo, so I could just get all 3... :|

Yes, I’m a big fan of Kylo too. But I also really like Rey a lot. They will represent the sequels in my display ...anyways that’s the plan.

(Btw just really came to terms with the conclusion that my first impression of TLJ was the right one. It’s a pretty great and surprising movie - the best of the new ones (equaled by Rogue One) - and miles better than the prequels. I have been listening to all the criticism and there’s really only one major one of them that I agree with, that Ackbar should have had Holdo’s role. Other than that I have only minor complaints. Hope that IX won’t suffer from Disney being scared of stepping on people’s toes. ...just my two cents ;) ...so, that means that I’ll probably end up with more TLJ figures... damn)

Yes, I’m a big fan of Kylo too. But I also really like Rey a lot. They will represent the sequels in my display ...anyways that’s the plan.

(Btw just really came to terms with the conclusion that my first impression of TLJ was the right one. It’s a pretty great and surprising movie - the best of the new ones (equaled by Rogue One) - and miles better than the prequels. I have been listening to all the criticism and there’s really only one major one of them that I agree with, that Ackbar should have had Holdo’s role. Other than that I have only minor complaints. Hope that IX won’t suffer from Disney being scared of stepping on people’s toes. ...just my two cents ;) ...so, that means that I’ll probably end up with more TLJ figures... damn)

Not sure if you've seen the IX costumes in some of the leaks, but I'm 100% getting Rey from IX. I have the Resistance version for my TLJ shelf, and the Jakku with my TFA Kylo.

I REALLY hope HT makes the KoR. And like, all of them haha

Not sure if you've seen the IX costumes in some of the leaks, but I'm 100% getting Rey from IX. I have the Resistance version for my TLJ shelf, and the Jakku with my TFA Kylo.

I REALLY hope HT makes the KoR. And like, all of them haha

At first, I was underwhelmed by Rey’s Episode IX outfit. It looks too similar to the one in TFA. But now I like it. It’s more refined and elegant. But Kylo is in exactly the same outfit, except for the hooded cloak. Totally disappointing. I hope they sport different outfits over the course of the movie. I am quite intrigued by Zorii (Keri Russell’s character). I honestly can’t tell which side she is on.

Nice. Let us know which is more impressive when you get them both. You going with deluxe emperor?

Will do. Yeah have the deluxe coming. I have two royal guards waiting for him from that Timewalker deal last year. I’ve debated parting with one but I think once I see it all together on the shelf I’ll be happy I did it.

Just picked him up for €222 shipped on eBay (second hand) but chuffed with that price. I have so far stuck to OT figure only but this one is just too good to resist!

Yeah that’s the main reason I went ahead and got this one. I’m really digging all of the different materials they used on the outfit too.

Looks badass.

Not too shabby with the royal guards! But I’m ready to get him with some Praetorian’s. Don’t wanna do much more than Kylo/Rey/Praetorian’s with the sequel trilogy. We’ll see what IX is like though before I speak too soon..

c427da75c8349ce1ac3727d9582e3bb2.jpg
3757aafe860dd9c2778681a1c1eebe64.jpg

After seeing the leaked Episode IX images I reposed Kylo and Rey. Children of the Force

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back