1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yayyy the crystal!:clap

i have been sold for awhile now, great character. she will look good next to chirrut.

This is great news....only a couple of days ago we were speculating if this will be included or not.

So glad she'll be on the way to me soon....with Cyber Crystal !!

Impressive. The more i look at her the more i feel like i'm gonna miss Cassian a lot in my display. Such a terrific figure just can't stand there without her best buddy :monkey3

Sure it can. I personally think Jyn by herself would be able to hold her own more in a display than Cassian by himself.

Its almost certain that they will make a Padme. I hope its the Geonosis Battle version.

I want the pretty dresses version though, lol. I have the entire collection of Barbie-esque ones that were made when Phantom Menace came out. The gowns are beautifully made but the face and body aren't very good, as you can imagine. I'd love it if Hot Toys made one of her in the red dress. Or even the Senate gown...

The Senatw gown is spectacular. My favorite of those crazy ones is the one she wore at night in Palpatine's office. When JarJar ask if thesa gonna die, too.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Personally I like this version of Jyn best. Her outfit is more interesting and you have more options to style it.
I... I'd have to go with this. The disguise is one moment in the movie, but they work together in her regular clothes a lot.

If I had to choose only one (which I MUST[emoji28]), the deluxe one is it.

If you can only get one, do you guys think this Jyn would go better with K-2 or the disguise version?
Well I'm putting the Disguise Jyn with K2-SO, but I also want the Deluxe Jyn as a separate figure to go with Rey and Leia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well I'm putting the Disguise Jyn with K2-SO, but I also want the Deluxe Jyn as a separate figure to go with Rey and Leia.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That sounds like a cool set-up. I feel like in terms of her scenes with K-2, they're a team by the time we get to the Scarif scene, whereas earlier on everyone is skeptical of each other.

I have the deluxe on order, ordered before they revealed the disguise version, I think. Also didn't plan to get K-2 originally but he looks like he came out really well. What's cool about disguise Jyn with K-2 is that they're technically both in disguise.

Deluxe Jyn gives you her Yavin, Jedha, Scarif, AND Eadu looks. That said Imperial Disguise has been somewhat iconic (for lack of a better word) since that very first RO teaser. I'm getting the Eadu PF and right now have the HT Imperial Disguise on Flexpay. I had Felicity sign an 8x10 photo of her in the disguise at Celebration so I figured I'd make getting that one a priority.

Deluxe Jyn gives you her Yavin, Jedha, Scarif, AND Eadu looks. That said Imperial Disguise has been somewhat iconic (for lack of a better word) since that very first RO teaser. I'm getting the Eadu PF and right now have the HT Imperial Disguise on Flexpay. I had Felicity sign an 8x10 photo of her in the disguise at Celebration so I figured I'd make getting that one a priority.
Lucky dog, you met her in person. [emoji22]

As great as it looks to have I had to cancel the Imperial Disguise version with so many figures coming out. I kept Deluxe Jyn though, as that's definitely my preferred one between the two. So many ways to display her with that outfit like Khev said.

If you can only get one, do you guys think this Jyn would go better with K-2 or the disguise version?

Tough call.

If I were going for a display of merely Jyn and K2-SO, I'd go with this figure. However, you said Jyn WITH K2-SO, so I feel the ID Jyn may go better because like you said, it's when she was in the ID that they were a team.

Its almost certain that they will make a Padme. I hope its the Geonosis Battle version.

I doubt there is any other outfit to challenge that version.

Most are far too elaborate that she wears for a few minutes/seconds and have very little mass market appeal.

The only other one that might sell is the Theed Palace one at the end of TPM when she has the ascension gun. That is still not as guaranteed a seller as the Arena version.

I cannot wait to get this Jyn figure.
Looks fantastic and the addition of the crystal is the icing on the cake.

Back