1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think we're far from Jyn. She'll probably be released in HK in the next week or two at the latest.
We have hope! Preorders are built on hope.
be80e92f622c4d376b84ffc104c6d15c.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

We should be getting official & blogger pics of her soon tho maybe? Hot Toys seems to be on a Star Wars kick.

Four Star Wars figures (R2D2, Old Luke, Death Star Gunner, K-2SO) released in the past 48 hours. We might see Jyn this week. HT probably wants to pump out whatever Star Wars they have outstanding and get some of the new figures shown at SDCC up for preorder before Force Friday on September 1st.

Four Star Wars figures (R2D2, Old Luke, Death Star Gunner, K-2SO) released in the past 48 hours. We might see Jyn this week. HT probably wants to pump out whatever Star Wars they have outstanding and get some of the new figures shown at SDCC up for preorder before Force Friday on September 1st.

A very expensive month for some. If the jyns aren't far behind.!

I can't wait for Jyn. I have only collect OT HT, have them all. She'll be my first non-OT HT SW figure. I didn't even love Rogue One that much but this looks like such an amazing figure with so many display options and i really like her character. Shame there is no Cassian but she will fit right in with the ANH team for now.

I wish they would hurry up and release this so I could clear out another pre order I have to make room for some of the new reveals that are coming.

Yes, definitely looking forward to her and K2SO. They should be pretty close to each other.

C'mon Cassian, Baze and Krennic !!

Thanks, mate.

Why Sept 1st...? "May the...September 1st be with you"... sounds funny. [emoji28]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Wish they would hurry up and release this, at least to HK so I can see some early reviews and decide if I still want to keep it or not.

Agreed. I'm still kind of put off about how off her face is, but I'm waiting to see pics from the bloggers.

Curious to see how this comes out. Despite being my only Rogue One figure on pre-order I liked the film and the character a lot. Hoping it's a good figure.

Curious to see how this comes out. Despite being my only Rogue One figure on pre-order I liked the film and the character a lot. Hoping it's a good figure.

If you are going to get Jyn why not K2? Imo he carried the movie up until the end. He also has a cool look befitting of star wars and died a sad, heroic, memorable death.

Back