1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the novel called?

was referring to the RO novel adaptation by Alexander Freed-
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rogue-one-alexander-freed/1124117456?ean=9780425287026

I'd also throw in a recommendation for Rebel Rising if you want more Jyn Erso history.

As for the figure, I saw it in person and it's a great sculpt.

cool plan to read the rebel rising novel once the Jyn HT is inhand.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rebel-rising-beth-revis/1125543301?ean=9781484780831

I've got the Jyn in Disguise figure preordered but this one is still tempting me.

Do I order this one and then just keep the disguised version "disguised"? (as a regular Imperial, along with the other troopers...) Hmmm...

good plan with both. you will need new black gloved hands for the disguise ver to blend in seamlessly with your imperials.

Yes ironically an "idealized" look for Felicity is anything but since her big teeth are a signature aspect of what makes her so unique and cute. For those of us that rank RO up there with SW and ESB that makes for one heck of a six hour binge. I'm no longer even bothered by ROTJ's shortcomings because after three films that are so awesome I don't mind coasting through Jedi to close out the Empire/Rebellion Saga.

:exactly:

You Americans have a weird obsession with teeth :lol

Because we take four minutes out of our day to care for them? :lol

Yes ironically an "idealized" look for Felicity is anything but since her big teeth are a signature aspect of what makes her so unique and cute. For those of us that rank RO up there with SW and ESB that makes for one heck of a six hour binge. I'm no longer even bothered by ROTJ's shortcomings because after three films that are so awesome I don't mind coasting through Jedi to close out the Empire/Rebellion Saga.

That's a damn good idea Khev i'll need to do that !

For those of us that rank RO up there with SW and ESB that makes for one heck of a six hour binge. I'm no longer even bothered by ROTJ's shortcomings because after three films that are so awesome I don't mind coasting through Jedi to close out the Empire/Rebellion Saga.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I go from RO straight into ANH with no problems. Everything flows very nicely.

And though a part of me appreciates and understands how sacrosanct the OT is as far as revisions like the special edition goes, I honestly wouldn't mind if they could seamlessly change the Battle of Endor's actual space battle scenes to be more in line with RO.

Keep the same look and feel, but make up for the shortcomings of the time. It's always bothered me that the pilots and their callsigns and what the ships are doing all don't quite synch up. I think it would be amazing if we could see more ships (especially the B-Wing which they couldn't quite get to work).

And they should include the unaltered original release version, of course.

photo taken at acghk.

erso.jpg

Impressive. The more i look at her the more i feel like i'm gonna miss Cassian a lot in my display. Such a terrific figure just can't stand there without her best buddy :monkey3

Back