1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos!

She's a favourite of mine, and one that I had to get pair of to have both looks displayed.

In 1/6 she never dies.:yess:

Lol. I have a head canon i stick to where she didn't die.
I sold off my Jyn Erso to finance a trip to go and see my wife when we first met. It's the only figure sale i deeply regret(Although it paid for a trip to meet my wife, so that part i don't mind at all, lol).
I did manage to pick up four genuine HT heads when the figure was parted, so i have managed to make a passable copy, but i'd love to be able to pick up even a standard version down the line.

I sold off my Jyn Erso to finance a trip to go and see my wife when we first met. It's the only figure sale i deeply regret(Although it paid for a trip to meet my wife, so that part i don't mind at all, lol).
I did manage to pick up four genuine HT heads when the figure was parted, so i have managed to make a passable copy, but i'd love to be able to pick up even a standard version down the line.

When I did the great figure purge of 2020, which consisted mostly of "Rogue One" figures, I ended up using that money to help pay for the closing costs on a real estate property!

I did end up picking up Jyn and Krennic again, as I just wanted them back in the collection. Fortunately, HT released Mando versions of the Death Trooper and Shoretrooper, so I was able to sort of get those back in the collection, in a way. The original RO Death Troopers, Shoretrooper, Stormtroopers and Chirrut will most likely never return but I'm ok with that.

When I did the great figure purge of 2020, which consisted mostly of "Rogue One" figures, I ended up using that money to help pay for the closing costs on a real estate property!

I did end up picking up Jyn and Krennic again, as I just wanted them back in the collection. Fortunately, HT released Mando versions of the Death Trooper and Shoretrooper, so I was able to sort of get those back in the collection, in a way. The original RO Death Troopers, Shoretrooper, Stormtroopers and Chirrut will most likely never return but I'm ok with that.
They usually see a secondary market for certain releases and want in on the action. Their costs are probably tiny when repopping a figure they already made.
I have my fingers crossed for a rerelease of Jyn when the Cassian Andor show drops.
In the meantime I have to make do with this one on my shelf at work:

Attachments

• 2CF6C00C-9826-4FB5-944F-00E9836F6831.jpeg
    2CF6C00C-9826-4FB5-944F-00E9836F6831.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 0
Usually these joke endings tend to result in more cynical and sarcastic ends, but in this case flipping the actual dark ending, ironically instead results in a more hysterically Disneyfied joyful ending for the R1 crew, because- Everyone Lives!:lol

Jump to - 3:35

Would have loved if this crew secretly survived, and became the Rebellion's covert Six-Underground, A-Team espionage - mercenary team.
Always working behind the scenes, having their own peripheral off-camera Rogue Trilogy zippered into the OT, yet never getting the credit, the medals, or the accolades.
-R2 between ANH and ESB the Ord Mantell affair; infiltrating into and against a bunch of Bounty Hunters who are tracking Solo and the Rebellion, and helping them escape un=detected, ending with them discovering and secretly entrenching at Hoth.
-R3 between ESB and ROTJ; The Bothan connection, the Rogues recruited by the Bothan network, finally making them canon, of course steeling the DSII plans, and the Lamda shuttle and codes.
Only then should they have finally sacrificed them all! :wink1:

Last edited:
Usually these joke endings tend to result more cynical and sarcastic, but in this case flipping the actual dark ending, ironically instead results in a more hysterically Disneyfied joyful end for the R1 crew, because- Everyone Lives!:lol

Jump to - 3:35

Would have loved if this crew secretly survived, and became the Rebellion's covert Six-Underground, A-Team espionage - mercenary team.
Always working behind the scenes, having their own peripheral Rogue Trilogy zippered into the OT, yet never getting the credit, the medals, or the accolades.
-R2 being between ANH and ESB the Ord Mantell affair; infiltrating into and against a bunch of Bounty Hunters tracking Solo, Luke, Leia and the Rebellion, and helping them escape, ending with them discovering and secretly entrenching into Hoth.
-R3 being between ESB and ROTJ; The Bothan connection, the Rogues recruited by the Bothan network, finally making them canon, of course steeling the DSII plans, and the Lamda shuttle and codes.
Only then should they have finally sacrificed them all! :wink1:

I have literally never seen that HISHE video!
Thanks for linking it. That’s literally how I imagined it in my head!
I, too, imagine the having a trilogy of movies all occurring just slightly off camera from the OT.

One of my favorite figures! The deluxe version makes this have so many options for display!
I do wish hot toys did the full team, but thankfully Jyn was my favorite anyway so I’m happy with just her. I wish there was a show about Jyn instead of Andor just so we could get more Jyn figures 🙁

Attachments

• IMG_5971.jpeg
    IMG_5971.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 0
I sold her off several years ago but was fortunate to be able to buy her back later. Great figure and really needs an Andor added to the display.
Bought the deluxe, sold it, regretted it. :slap

Bought the regular, sold it. Don't regret .... for now. :lol We'll see what happens if they finally release Andor. At least I have a K2 still to pair him with.

It was the deluxe that I sold and reacquired. So glad I got her back.

Krennic was another one that I did the same on. SO glad I get him back.

K2 stayed from the get-go and now need Andor even more.
Yeah decided to keep Krennic and K2, they still remain my favorite characters from the film.

Back