1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a stretch and not very Star Wars. I enjoy it from one side and shake my head from the other.

I'm still hoping for the special edition where he borrows Jyn's necklace and turns his staff into the riot gear trooper baton from TFA so the fight sequence makes more sense. C'mon Lucas, we need that special touch of yours (cue Cosby gif).

the special edition where he borrows Jyn's necklace and turns his staff into the riot gear trooper baton from TFA so the fight sequence makes more sense. C'mon Lucas, we need that special touch of yours (cue Cosby gif).

987.gif

:lol :duff

I'm just going to reply here since there's literally somehow 3 new threads for the figure already. Probably 4 by the time I finish typing.

The head doesn't look nearly as good to me as the normal version. Am I crazy? I'll stick with the regular, the disguise version is the easiest of easy passes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm just going to reply here since there's literally somehow 3 new threads for the figure already. Probably 4 by the time I finish typing.

The head doesn't look nearly as good to me as the normal version. Am I crazy? I'll stick with the regular, the disguise version is the easiest of easy passes.

Maybe. But so many had been clamoring for this version that I felt the need to mention her in-thread. 😊

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

we might both be crazy. it was the first thing i noticed - the likeness looks way off to me, compared to the first release. i don't know if it's just the paint, i doubt they would sculpt a new head... the expression isn't awesome on the first release, but i think the likeness is way better.

Yeah I agree, something definitely seems off about the likeness now, and I'm not sure it's just the different paint job... :(

Looking at the pics of the new figure in the other thread(s) I tend to agree with you. Just this version for me as well. :)

we might both be crazy. it was the first thing i noticed - the likeness looks way off to me, compared to the first release. i don't know if it's just the paint, i doubt they would sculpt a new head... the expression isn't awesome on the first release, but i think the likeness is way better.

If that's the head on the regular Jyn I'm not sure I would keep her. Eyes seem more wide set than Jones.

I'm almost convinced to get this figure. Is anyone getting the regular edition? The deluxe looks nice but I can't remember her ever changing her pistol configuration in the film and I can't see myself using the Eadu outfit. But again, posing options are posing options.

I'm getting the deluxe one. That's because my local shop only ordered that version, so I think the extra weapon and equipment are a nice adittion for a few extra bucks.

I'll probably display her without poncho and jacket, like whe appears... in the missing trailer scenes on the beach, so that she can show a tiny bit of skin! XD

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

I'm almost convinced to get this figure. Is anyone getting the regular edition? The deluxe looks nice but I can't remember her ever changing her pistol configuration in the film and I can't see myself using the Eadu outfit. But again, posing options are posing options.

I am. :rock I left my pre-order quite late (last week!!) so the deluxe was out of stock at most of the UK retailers. Looking at it though I am more than satisfied in getting the regular - I really like the look of the figure - plus it was a bit cheaper which is never a bad thing! I'm not too bothered about the other things/outfit that come with the deluxe version tbh they'd probably just stay in the box unused. :)

I am. :rock I left my pre-order quite late (last week!!) so the deluxe was out of stock at most of the UK retailers. Looking at it though I am more than satisfied in getting the regular - I really like the look of the figure - plus it was a bit cheaper which is never a bad thing! I'm not too bothered about the other things/outfit that come with the deluxe version tbh they'd probably just stay in the box unused. :)

That's why I ordered 2 Jyns. Nothing will be left unused.

Back