1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna have to order this if they don't release my Imperial Disguise version. They'll probably release it once I order this one haha.

May see something at Sideshow's booth at Celebration next week.

161209072015-rogue-one-cassian-jyn-k2so-1280x720.jpg

Seriously. This image would be a perfect display setup of the three.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

They dropped the ball in this case. Same with Death troopers. Without Krennic they are kind of abandoned. And RO squad without male lead that's makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They dropped the ball in this case. Same with Death troopers. Without Krennic they are kind of abandoned. And RO squad without male lead that's makes no sense.

I can't see how they could sell even a dozen Cassian figures once the home video release of RO has played out.

Well at least we have Disney's 5/36th Krennic, which strangely resembles a grown man wearing adult diapers underneath his black jeggings. Perhaps this version was made for the scene in which Krennic confronts Vader but ends up choking on his ambition. Disney didn't produce a 5/36th Cassian (with or without diaper) either. Maybe this is a sign that Cassian's fanbase wasn't expected to be significant. Either that or he doesn't have the requisite continence issues to deserve a figure. Perhaps, it's a bit difficult to support a hero, who shoots a disabled gentleman in the back while climbing over his dead body in order to escape stormtroopers that are coming to check the commotion that he created in the first place.

IMG_3290.JPG

Hot Toys need some English speaking employees that live outside of Asia. That would solve the problem of them being so out of touch that they don't know people want Krennic, Tarkin, Cassian etc. I went from planning to get several Rogue One figures to getting none.

Or there is an issue with a licence? Or approval from the actors? But that seems highly unlikely.

Hot Toys need some English speaking employees that live outside of Asia. That would solve the problem of them being so out of touch that they don't know people want Krennic, Tarkin, Cassian etc. I went from planning to get several Rogue One figures to getting none.

Pretty sure they know what people want.

I can see these going up in price. One off movie, character, and its star wars. Im only getting jyn and k2so. Cancelled chirrut. But these 2 together will look awesome

I can see this increasing in price also on the secondary market. Heroine from a one off film and it's SW. This is the only R1 figure I'm getting and I think she'll fit in fine with the ANH figures.

I can see this increasing in price also on the secondary market. Heroine from a one off film and it's SW. This is the only R1 figure I'm getting and I think she'll fit in with the ANH figures.

Me too! After weeks of deliberating, I finally put in my pre-order for her today! :yess:

Back