1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StarWars-Celebration-0342.jpg
Is this new from Orlando?

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

There's a photo of Felicity that, with some mad Photoshop skills, could look like a legit slave girl outfit.

Yes, that one. ��

I wonder if Slave Girl outfits are banned at Celebration. Haven't seen any yet on the livestream.

I'm trying to figure out the pros and cons of a normal Jyn v. disguise version.

Normal pros: worn in most of the movie, worn in Battlefront, normal weapons

Normal cons: kind of boring?

Disguise pros: slick distinctive look, kiiiiind of iconic because of the trailer even if the scene wasn't used, worn for the most important part of the movie, can double as imperial

Disguise cons: imperial symbols make this difficult to pretend as anything but a disguise, sticks aren't even weapons

Con for the disguise is that her role during that time (while she's wearing it, really isn't that exciting). Things get more interesting on her end when she puts her regular outfit back on. But I agree with most of your other pros/cons. The outfit does look really distinct.

That's true. She didn't even play ninja while crawling up the thing in the costume.

I also think a con of the disguise version is that it just makes me think about all of the cool, iconic shots that appeared in the trailer but were cut from the film.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another con of the disguise version is, considering how much they're dragging their feet with Cassian, I doubt we'll ever get an Imperial version of him. So no matching set.

That could be an easy custom if they ever release ANY imperial in gray outfit. I hope they release Krennic, and Cassian would be a strange omission.

Another con of the disguise version is, considering how much they're dragging their feet with Cassian, I doubt we'll ever get an Imperial version of him. So no matching set.

...or that is the only version we get. Seems they could give us Cassian in Imperial disguise as his only offering, which would pair nicely with that version if Jyn and K2SO. I could live with that...

...or that is the only version we get. Seems they could give us Cassian in Imperial disguise as his only offering, which would pair nicely with that version if Jyn and K2SO. I could live with that...

Gotta admit, that seems unlikely to me, but it's possible. I just hope they announce something soon. K-2SO goes with everyone, but I'd like to get the right version of the rest.

Con for the disguise is that her role during that time (while she's wearing it, really isn't that exciting). Things get more interesting on her end when she puts her regular outfit back on.

That always makes me laugh. The good guys infiltrate the enemy stronghold in disguise, then take the time to change back into their own clothes.
It makes zero sense.
The one that's funniest is Han and Luke changing out of the Stormtrooper outfits. Sure, they probably were smelly and wet, but two troopers walking down a corridor would arouse less suspicion than Hand and Luke in their normal costumes would.
It always makes me laugh that they thought they were free and clear in a man made space station 100 miles across with ten gajillion troopers onboard.

Good call.

Looking at Celebration it seems it's Sideshow's event. I think Hot Toys considers SDCC their con to have a booth and show all their figures. (Star Wars and the rest). I think we'll see Cassian and Krennic there, and maybe more. :pray::pray:

Back