1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't hit the panic button yet. This may be one of a handful of prototype sculpts, with what may be a rushed paint job. Flash photography makes almost all sculpts lose detail.
Once we see JC Hong post shots of his paint up, then we can gauge what the production sculpt will most likely look like.

The tailoring looks amazing. Can't fault Hot Toys for the "drab" design. Most Star Wars costumes are simple and drab, but that's always been one of the things that makes the universe so believable. It's that real world, lived in utilitarian aesthetic.

The BW TT might finally be the perfect body ( although covered up ) for HT Jyn..Unlike Daisy, Felicity has big round you know what's :wink1:

I like this look with the poncho:

Star-Wars-Rogue-One-Jyn-Eerso.jpeg

Sideshow's PF has the poncho and I think the cap sculpt is the EX.

EX is the head with the goggles and hat :D

I like the sculpt, I want the Imperial disguise look though more than this one so I'll be waiting it out.

View attachment 305283

I wonder if she actually puts on the pilot helmet in the film. It would be interesting to see if the other troopers realize this short scrawny looking fighter pilot walking around the Star destroyer or Death Star :lol

I wonder if she actually puts on the pilot helmet in the film. It would be interesting to see if the other troopers realize this short scrawny looking fighter pilot walking around the Star destroyer or Death Star :lol

It's not TIE fighter uniform, but ground unit. She is wearing helmet in the trailers (it's that helmet death star gunners has in OT).

tumblr_inline_oezuchma2g1ttbgov_1280.jpg

There was an episode of Rebels a few weeks back where one of the characters goes into the Imperial Flight academy to bust some cadet pilots out and there are female pilots in smaller uniforms.

The tailoring looks amazing. Can't fault Hot Toys for the "drab" design. Most Star Wars costumes are simple and drab, but that's always been one of the things that makes the universe so believable. It's that real world, lived in utilitarian aesthetic.

Agreed. Its supposed to be an authentic representation of the film's look, not a "cool interpretation" of it.

There was an episode of Rebels a few weeks back where one of the characters goes into the Imperial Flight academy to bust some cadet pilots out and there are female pilots in smaller uniforms.

Hmm good to know thanks. Haven't watched Rebels in a long time

:lecture

There's something off with Rey. She photographs strangely and always seems like a sub-1/6 scaled figure to me.

Jyn looks more interesting, and has that gunslinger look that characterized the early expanded universe.

I was going to cancel my Rey figure but got to it too late and ended up with her. I actually really like her in person but I think a lot of that has to do with how much I liked her in the movie and how good the costume and accessories came out.

If Jyn is really compelling and cool in the movie I will be interested in her figure, plastic hair and all.

Ok that lighting makes the outfit look a whole lot cooler.

Even if the movie or character don't make much of an impression, I have a feeling this is a figure I'll want anyway just because of how good it looks (and also because Felicity Jones is really damn cute). :)

Ok that lighting makes the outfit look a whole lot cooler.

Even if the movie or character don't make much of an impression, I have a feeling this is a figure I'll want anyway just because of how good it looks (and also because Felicity Jones is really damn cute). :)

the acting of Daisy Ridley is already bad enough, so it would be difficult that she perform even worse. :lol

Loos awesome would perhaps prefer a hint of her teeth but that's just cos she looks hotter that way. Totally buying this

Back