1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous figure. Sadly I'll probably stay away from (good guys) Rogue One figures even if the movie is superb. But if I'll make an exception that should be her.

Amazing. If this film delivers I am going to be seriously skint looking at the quality of these figures!

Looks so boring. I think the picture stand distracts instead of complimenting the figure. Dull doll.

And when i wrote stands are terrible by the first photos of Death Trooper many of you want to kick my butt for saying something like that. Now you see. The stands are ugly as hell. No idea in it, no smooth curves, just weird stand.

And for the figure - love it. It may be the only one human (rebel) from RO i will get.

Not feeling the likeness, but like so many HT sculpts, it's so beautifuily done and ultra-realistic you don't care that the actual likeness is only middling.

The outfit - eh, I get that RO has a different aesthetic and all, but this feels like Lara Croft has shown up in Star Wars after a visit to the Gap, all Shemaghs and olive drab chic. I guess I was too busy looking at stormies and such in the trailer to notice.:lol

And when i wrote stands are terrible by the first photos of Death Trooper many of you want to kick my butt for saying something like that. Now you see. The stands are ugly as hell. No idea in it, no smooth curves, just weird stand.

And for the figure - love it. It may be the only one human (rebel) from RO i will get.

After the great looking stands from BvS and the stands from the recent Marvel films (I know they aren't everyones cup of Earl Grey) but you have a point, its just a block with what looks like a cheap sticker attached. I kinda get where they were going with it but if they had angled the top edges and given it a nice matt surface it would be an improvement. Kinda hoping the top plate is reversible (doubt it) as that would be an improvement.

Going to keep an eye on this one as she is likely the only RO figure I may pick up (maybe a regular Stormtrooper) as nothing else from what I have seen so far makes me want to part with my money unlike the Force Awakens trailers (and even then as of now I only picked up Kylo and the Squad Leader).

Wow they really nailed it. She would have to really floor me in the movie to consider a purchase, but it is a nice piece.

Gorgeous!

I particularly love how her legs look like a real woman's as opposed to a catwalk model's skinny appendages. New body type?

Back