1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BW TT might finally be the perfect body ( although covered up ) for HT Jyn..Unlike Daisy, Felicity has big round you know what's :wink1:

felicity-jones-hot1.jpg

She is endowed but not ScarJo endowed :lol

scarlett-johansson-entra-al-mundo-religioso-330x330.jpg

Wow she looks great, and so does the figure! Jyn is the only human character that I was planning on buying, so this is a day one preorder for me.

I like this look with the poncho:

Star-Wars-Rogue-One-Jyn-Eerso.jpeg

Sideshow's PF has the poncho and I think the cap sculpt is the EX.

I like this look quite a bit, It's why I was so eager to get the 6" Black series Eadu Jyn Kmart Excl. Now that I'm looking at all the layers and detail on the HT figure, I'm a bit torn between the two looks. If the movie and Jyn in particular are stellar then I might have to get all the Jyn Erso HT figures they make. :lol

they look cheap with the faces on the base plates. why not do a rebel symbol and call it a day?

either way, I'll probably order her the day I see the movie.

they look cheap with the faces on the base plates. why not do a rebel symbol and call it a day?

either way, I'll probably order her the day I see the movie.

That would be nice. But i guess somebody in HT call it "boring" and then "hey let's print their faces on it wooo".

I think this figure looks awesome. I'm definitely going to pick it up as long as I like the film. I don't care for the base decals Hot Toys has been doing for this line though. I'd rather it just be the movie logo or something. At least they're removable though.

She looks really good but i have no love for the character. She annoys me in the trailers so far. May change after i see the movie.

The face bases are HIDEOUS- what is HT thinking? They have done so many very handsome classy bases but this makes it look Hasbro-ish to say the least! Glad the face plate is removable.

Figure looks fantastic- getting excited for the character/figure now!

Now this is detailed

Love the Chirrut sculpt. The Jyn sculpt looks very nice but her eyes look a little too wide-set. Maybe it's just due to being such a close up shot.

So far I'm impressed with what they've shown so far. Think I'm in for all but Baze as he just hasn't stood out as an interesting character. Hopefully that changes once I've seen the film.

Love the Chirrut sculpt. The Jyn sculpt looks very nice

Baze as he just hasn't stood out as an interesting character. .

I agree....Beyond a passing interest in Chirrut and the robot not sold on any rebel characters thus far. Perhaps when others previewed or after seeing the film, I'll change my mind

Back