1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: ASSAULT TANK COMMANDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: TANK COMMANDER

They're still putting out figures (terrible ones I might add) from that awful Suicide Squad movie so hopefully they go back to Rogue One eventually.

Yeah I could not believe that this week on Facebook. Another Harley Quinn. That must be 4 versions of one character. Unbelievable, just unbelievable !!

3. But 7 variations between her and Joker, plus 1 more unreleased Joker in a silver jacket. Unbelievable is right.

Harley Quinn (standard)
Harley Quinn (prisoner)
Harley Quinn (dancer)
Joker (purple coat)
Joker (tuxedo)
Joker (Arkham)
Joker (batsuit)

I mean, c'mon. All for a movie that was... well. Not going to get into it, but, yeah. (Huge fan of BTAS Harley.)

If they can make those, then where is:

Shoretrooper
Shoretrooper Squad Leader
Sandtrooper Corporal
Tank Commander
Baze Malbus
Gonk Droids
Death Star Trooper

:/

I want a Tank Commander just as much as anyone else, but I guarantee you those Harley Quinn figures sell crazy numbers.

It's all about money.

I'm in for more Rogue One Troopers. In the meantime, I'm satisfied with my two Death Troopers and looking forward to Jyn Erso, as well as K2 joining the the Death Troopers as my representations for that movie. If I don't get any others, I'm also fine with having just these four.

Dammit I thought there had been some news :mad: I would also buy one in a heartbeat. So cruel to show this and baze and not release!

Seconded. I need two of these and one Baze please:)

They can keep their Baze and Tank Commander. Not releasing Krennic is the biggest ball drop. However i know that already announced figure, then yellowjacked, is much more painful to witness.

They can keep their Baze and Tank Commander. Not releasing Krennic is the biggest ball drop. However i know that already announced figure, then yellowjacked, is much more painful to witness.

Krennic would have sold 'ok' if HT did him and a Deathtrooper as a two pack. Strange that they did not make this guy.

Crap! I saw this one bumped to the top and thought we had at least a sighting, if not a pre-order...

Wor-Gar Khan.jpg

Sorry!!!!! I have a spot waiting for this guy!!!! And $110 in pts waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back