1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: ASSAULT TANK COMMANDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: TANK COMMANDER

I do have to say I like the designs of the troopers with the pants. I guess its refreshing to have something somewhat different from the redesigned Stormtrooper armor (which comes across a little cosplay looking compared to the OT troops).

I don't understand at all why people hate the tweaking of the original trilogy stormtrooper armor and helmets in Rogue One. It looks so sharp and just better.

I think the ship has sailed on this one but prepared to be proved wrong. I don't generally buy hot toys but I would buy a lot more if these and the main characters from solo got made

It's stupid that Hot Toys made a prototype of this Rogue One Hover Tank Commander and then didn't release it to the public. Maybe when the Capt. Andor TV series comes out they'll change their minds.

ETMNe.gif

I’m hopeful we might get this too now. Troopers seem like an easy sell for a lot of collectors and seem easy for Hot Toys to churn out.

I went off the boil on this guy when I saw HT had apparantly gone off the Rogue One protos.

But now with the Cassian series. This guy could easily turn up in any episode. So the fact HT have also done a proto bodes well.

I'd also get him for the Rogue One, Cassian lineup.

I went off the boil on this guy when I saw HT had apparantly gone off the Rogue One protos.

But now with the Cassian series. This guy could easily turn up in any episode. So the fact HT have also done a proto bodes well.

I'd also get him for the Rogue One, Cassian lineup.
They should know that troopers always sells.... Except por ST ones..... Obviously

Enviado desde mi SM-P550 mediante Tapatalk

There is hope for this now that Director Krennic is coming.

It's because of my "worst 24th and 25th posts" that Hot Toys has decided to go ahead and produce a 1/6th scale Krennic which will lead to a 1/6th scale Tank Commander. :D

It's because of my "worst 24th and 25th posts" that Hot Toys has decided to go ahead and produce a 1/6th scale Krennic which will lead to a 1/6th scale Tank Commander. :D

What is the connection between Director Krennic and Tank Commander ?

What is the connection between Director Krennic and Tank Commander ?

I meant that my horrible posts will lead to HOT TOYS making a Director Krennic which will lead to HOT TOYS releasing a Rogue One Hover-Tank Commander. Are you 5 years old or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back