1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: ASSAULT TANK COMMANDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: TANK COMMANDER

I meant that my horrible posts will lead to HOT TOYS making a Director Krennic which will lead to HOT TOYS releasing a Rogue One Hover-Tank Commander. Are you 5 years old or what?

No, but your "horrible posts" indicate that a Hot Toys Krennic will lead to a Tank Commander which based on nothing but your personal assumption. Krennic is clearly a fan-service after years of non-stop requesting from diehard RO fans. What are you 5 years old or what?

No, but your "horrible posts" indicate that a Hot Toys Krennic will lead to a Tank Commander which based on nothing but your personal assumption. Krennic is clearly a fan-service after years of non-stop requesting from diehard RO fans. What are you 5 years old or what?

My post was a joke. You desperately need a sense of humor.

143894664_10157791581642344_773215708592857371_o.jpg

143202617_3681499605251954_7917170784474874334_o.jpg

It looks good, going to pair nicely with my stormtroopers and AT-AT driver on shelf.

Oh great. Another trooper. Whoopee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is one of the best trooper designs.

It is bare bones release again, so guessing same as the Shoretroopers.... $230 Q2 2022

I hate these long 18 plus month wait times. Kills the excitement a little (for me anyway)

Been waiting 5 years for this one to go up for PO. I can wait another 18 months.

Now, time to petition for another unreleased prototype. Ranger Trooper anyone?

Oh i'll get it but it's no rush. I probably will not even PO until next year and then forget about it until it ships.

Oh great. Another trooper. Whoopee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its good for the people who can lay down $225 per figure to army build I guess but I'm with you that this is just a background character so no big deal.

I would have thought hot toys learned their lesson from the duck troopers but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back