1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: ASSAULT TANK COMMANDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: TANK COMMANDER

This along with the Death Star Trooper has been showing up at shows till the end of last year and were in the catalog. I wonder what caused HTs to not make them.

This along with the Death Star Trooper has been showing up at shows till the end of last year and were in the catalog. I wonder what caused HTs to not make them.

Their production cycle needs to primarily take advantage of whatever IP is the hottest at the moment. A lot of stuff got bumped by Justice League, The Last Jedi and the monster that is Infinity War.

I certainly wouldn't rule out seeing these guys actually released. Arkham Batman and Joker were teased and then disappeared for years and then were suddenly released. Just because something hasn't been put up for pre-order or shown at shows for a bit (remember they also have a limited amount of space and want to show off the hottest new thing they have), doesn't mean it's never actually coming out.

I made it in about 10min and said...nope...Im still mad about buying the extended version Blu-ray of BvS and thinking it was going to help

I made it in about 10min and said...nope...Im still mad about buying the extended version Blu-ray of BvS and thinking it was going to help

I thought BvS extended was far superior to justice league

Really wish we’d have gotten this guy. It’s a shame he’s probably not in the cards for a release anymore.

He may pop up yet. It may also depend on how the licensing rights from Disney go. Is it for all the SW movies together, or individually? Most likely individually, as each new movie they announce new figures coming from said movie license. If that's the case, then we may see older movie figs pop up here and again as to continue to retain the rights.

I think the ship has sailed on this one but prepared to be proved wrong. I don't generally buy hot toys but I would buy a lot more if these and the main characters from solo got made

Whether it pops up later or not, I think it’s time to un-sub from this thread because my heart can’t take seeing this bumped with nothing but disappointment anymore:lol

I just hope HTs actually see this getting bumped so they can know there is a demand for this.

They do have people watching the forum don't they? Hope so. I'd buy this figure ASAP if they release it.

This is my favorite RO trooper. I don’t see why they wouldn’t release since all the other ones sold out relatively quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back