1/6 Hot Toys - Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt we'll get any figures from Prometheus, but now that we're talking dreams and disappointments, I would've loved a HT Deacon. With a bloody med-pod faetus and black matter canisters as accessories. That, or the rampaging Engineer. Or both. Wait, what's that? Oh, another Iron Man. Nevermind.

Having just rewatched Prometheus for the first time since 2012, I'd love to see HT release Shaw, David and the Engineer. Shame it's unlikely to happen now. The movie is messy, but I loved the designs!

Does history show that there is absolutely no chance HT will do anything with this license? ...I want that engineer dammit.

2UAQRBx.gif

But, don't cross the streams. It would be bad.

There's probably a much higher chance of surviving that, than getting any of these long announced lines... like ever.

Given what Brovenent did with Shaw, I would definitely get a Shaw figure and even David. Initially, all I wanted was a Pressure suit Engineer.

There's probably a much higher chance of surviving that, than getting any of these long announced lines... like ever.

Given what Brovenent did with Shaw, I would definitely get a Shaw figure and even David. Initially, all I wanted was a Pressure suit Engineer.

...I want all those. Hope some shady company will do them when HT won't.

I hope Sideshow told Hot Toys about their new rule about not showing stuff that isn't confirmed to be released. That's a good rule for all companies that like to run to sites with news and then cancel or not even mention when it's cancelled. Or at least they should say we are considering making this item. Hot Toys seems to have a bunch of larger scale items that they've shown and don't seem to be releasing.

Howard Chan said that HT would not do any 2.0's for Aliens line but would focus on new releases. So I expect we will get the exact same Xeno just release last year minus the acid blood splatter and a different base themed for Covenant.

look we all need to understand that there is so many IM variants that have to be made first.

There is every mark suit to be done in all the primary colors, then ofcourse in reverse color scheme, then with flames, then remade in diecast.

That doesn't leave a lot of time for anything else.

Back