1/6 Hot Toys - Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd settle for an Engineer figure. Surprised they didn't end up making one since even Sideshow crapped one out for the film.

Still think it's a cool design.

I'd love a figure of David from Prometheus since Fassy's rights are included in his contract here. I honestly can see HT releasing him and Shaw this year to tie-in with Covenant.

I would love for this to happen, but I won't get my hopes up. Maybe if we fool Hot Toys into believing that David and Shaw are actually Star Wars characters...

I'd settle for an Engineer figure. Surprised they didn't end up making one since even Sideshow crapped one out for the film.

I was really excited for this line b/c I thought we'd end up with a similar offering to what Neca gave us.

Mind you, given the quality control and the already deteriorating rubber on the new Aliens figure I'm beginning to think that a Hot Toy's engineer may not have been that great anyway.

After seeing Prometheus again last night I have to say I would second a HT Engineer if they did it. It would be quite a striking looking figure amongst an Alien fans collection is shown in the right light.

After seeing Prometheus again last night I have to say I would second a HT Engineer if they did it. It would be quite a striking looking figure amongst an Alien fans collection is shown in the right light.
exactly! :goodpost:
seeing that piece of **** amongst an Alien fan's collection would be rather striking, not any less insulting than seeing a 5ive CD in a Queen fan's collection.

Best thing to come out of that mess.

I actually loved the ship itself. I build scale models as well so picked up the Prometheus kit from Fantastic Plastic. It's in the build queue.

I think if they were to release any figure it would be David. Only because his tooling can provide Walter.

“You listen to me you live longer”

I'd kill for an engineer figure. I wish Covenant had more of them/ More of the version we saw in Prometheus rather than that "lower caste" version in Covenant.

Since we'll never get a Shaw, I'd like to move my disappointment to not getting a Daniels. I didn't enjoy AC that much, but she was pretty badass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back