1/6 Hot Toys - Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark on OSR had a enter view with Howard back in 2014 heres what he said this was the month of September

image (1).jpg

The thing is there's no Photos at the comic-con so far so yea i like to just see them to just say its canceled or something im going to actually message them see what kinda reply i get LOL

Companies need to say when something is cancelled. Shaw should have been there this year. If NECA can release her, I don't see why Hot Toys can't release their version.

Companies need to say when something is cancelled. Shaw should have been there this year. If NECA can release her, I don't see why Hot Toys can't release their version.

Neca wasn't going to release her. Also releasing a $20 toy is a lot less risky than releasing a $200 figure.

"good movie"?
that set of independent meaningless scenes was a good movie?
transformers is a better movie.

It's even worse, in every respect, than Prometheus. Quite a feat. We shall speak of it no further.

Heyyyy, zombie thread!

there were characters there???
next thing you'll say there was a plot.

Shaw was interesting with the whole testing her faith and all of that. I would have loved to see her and David make it to the creators planet and learn the truth. That would have been way better than David killing Shaw and becoming the villain. Covenant was a horrible awful film.

Prometheus aimed high and missed the mark. Covenant aimed low and did a better job hitting it.

Shaw was interesting with the whole testing her faith and all of that. I would have loved to see her and David make it to the creators planet and learn the truth. That would have been way better than David killing Shaw and becoming the villain. Covenant was a horrible awful film.
oh, you meant prometheus? then i agree and am sorry, i spoke about covenant. it made prometheus look way better by being really terrible.

I actually liked Prometheus. I heard all the rumors with Noomi's part in Alien Covenant, if she was going to come back or not before the movie. Still I could never imagine what they would pull in Alien Covenant. I thought we were going to get a pretty good trilogy. I wanted a Shaw figure. She's in my banner. I don't know what to think as the guy who made Alien, one of the best sci-fi movies, made that mess that I don't want to watch again.

oh, you meant prometheus? then i agree and am sorry, i spoke about covenant. it made prometheus look way better by being really terrible.

No that was my fault, I wasn't clear on which film I was speaking about.

Back